Stealth Grow Part 2

This may change your opinion I topped it this is the top

IMG_88593.JPG
IMG_88573.JPG
IMG_88554.JPG

They don't sound like balls. When I push balls with scissor tips they break off their little stems quite easy and are rounded literally balls that are filled with yellowish white powder even when they first form. You can kind of scrape em off whole like that when they are that small.

Sounds like you tipped two leaves to me. We will know for sure in a week or so. In the event they are males get your money back that's total bs. I just don't think it is or maybe the previous "male" you jumped the gun on too early as well.

Don't give up! Growing with you.

Spooky .

They were a gift out of Colorado, I did the FIM method for topping I hope lol I put a lot of time in this plant and lots of love

I can see that. Yeah don't worry looking good I just didn't want you to ditch a good plant so I had to say something.

Balls grow like the crazy bastards that they are leave a suspect in there and let's see in in 2-3 days it should have a clearly pronounced thin cylindrical stem holding it out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom