Stealth Grow Part 2

Ralleygirl23

Ok so after I first successfully grew my first plant on my first attempt I decided to step up and go with 2 plants one seed is a female strain from Colorado and the other is bag either purple or some other bag I had, light suppose to be 150w air vent 1 in fan no out fan with 2 carbon filters 1 filter is behind the in fan the other is at the bottom of the box I started in 2 cups I got the soil good and wet and packed it in semi loose/tight and for main grow I bought 2 1 gallon smart pots for nutes I will need help I have the 3ff line I just need to know exactly when to feed them and how much so I don't burn them like last time giving them nutes too early well thanks again guys and girls hope y'all enjoy this round
IMG_84923.JPG
IMG_84936.JPG

I thought I had already posted here, but I guess not... Great looking little micro grow Ralleygirl, how tall is the space? I'll sit and watch your second successful grow, keep us posted and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit : if those cups are clear, you'll want to tape them up or put them into another cup that's opaque. Second option is ideal, that way you can check the root development and not harm them from light exposure.

By the time my 1 gal pots gets here I'll transplant hopefully but I did worry about that so I will put I a diff cup and no I finished my first grow this is 2 plants I think the box is 2ft tall I am building a scrog with 2 separate screens one for each plant this grow is gonna be scrog hopefully I can yeild more then 7g lol

:popcorn:

I'm glad Snid mentioned the clear cups. I'd cover those clear cups, as well. I drop the clear cups into red cups. You can pull them out to check the roots. It usually takes my seedlings 2-3 weeks to be ready for up-potting but you don't want the roots getting hit with light in the mean time. After they get watered in during transplant, you can begin adding light nute's with following waterings.

The one is looking great! The other the main leaves are starting to droop and I don't understand why! Gonna transplant in bout 2 weeks to the 1gal pots still gotta make the scrog net
IMG_85954.JPG
IMG_85925.JPG
IMG_85914.JPG
IMG_85874.JPG
IMG_85894.JPG

Don't over-water, even at this point. :goodluck:

With seedlings, if they get watered in completely when planted, they won't need additional water for at least a week.

Clearly both of these like the led I'm happy one is a little shorter maybe I won't have to scrog that one just top it, when would be a good time to top or what should I do scrog them both? I'm still making the scrog net

IMG_86146.JPG
IMG_86134.JPG
IMG_86124.JPG

Well I transplanted roots were getting tight in the cups idk if I will have room for the scrog net I'm building but I will top them when is the best time to top? And I fed them a little big bloom it's very low in NPK should help them with the transplanting thisbis my first time using these pots so hopefully it goes well
IMG_86355.JPG
IMG_86346.JPG
IMG_86334.JPG

For photoperiods you should wait until the 5th node is opened then cut down to the third. This will give six main stems to train outward in a star shape. Keeping them even in height will give you a nice spread out canopy to fill your scrog.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom