Stealth Grow Part 2

IMG_86586.JPG
IMG_86574.JPG
IMG_86566.JPG
IMG_86555.JPG

The big one is thriving both getting fed ff only fed 2 times so far the little one has some blemishes and I found s little top mold on the soil prob bc it's colder in the box when the lights are not on I pulled the 2 first sets of leaves on the big one and I think I'm going to use the fim method for topping here in about a week and I do have a scrog I built I will install in a few days thanks for looking

IMG_87033.JPG
IMG_87022.JPG
IMG_87013.JPG

Ha, seems yer micro grow has gotten a little macro,, ha,, so easy to do,, you might need to be nasty to them plants,, do not fear tho, they will love it and thank you for it joint after joint

Cheers

The little one I put a stick in and tied it to it the big one is getting the scrog as soon as I get 2 more pieces to make it and what u mean get nasty with them?

Well, I was not really thinking you need get a whip and a chair, but those plants will need to be kept at a size that will allow them to flourish in that tight space,, i am thinking not all of that plant will survive till the end,, some pruning might just be necessary. It can be difficult to bring oneesself to do it,, it kinda hurts,, but, is necessary,, tough love I guess,, cheers

Ok so I may using the foxfarm line, big bloom, grow big, and big bud I am using the first week still on the schedule from them when can I switch last time I have to heavy too early so what is the best method any help can be appreciated so far I'm using grow big and the other one that has very low NPK

I'll have some new pics here in a few and an update I had to let one go the box is just too small but I did the fim method on the remaining plant and I added a scrog net

I'll have some new pics here in a few and an update I had to let one go the box is just too small but I did the fim method on the remaining plant and I added a scrog net

Nice. Standing by.

You can tell how fast it's growing because it's skin around the base of the stem is shedding.

Well I pulled a big dumb mistake I forgot about savings time and forget to set the timer lol I just set it to the right time it was saying 1:35 but now here are the pics
IMG_87612.JPG
IMG_87604.JPG
IMG_87593.JPG
IMG_87585.JPG

I'm about 95% sure it's a male from what I'm seeing, this marks the 2nd 100% female seed I bought that turned out male! Does anyone know where I can get seeds for a fair price? Only have a few left and I'm afraid I'll get the same propabilities

No I had to let go of one didn't have enough room for both plants next I'm gonna do 2, 1 in my smaller pot 1 in the 1gal like this is in I have 4 seeds left

Back
Top Bottom