LED Brand Comparison - Which One To Buy

I purchased a KIND LED K3 600w and have used it for 4 grows now in a 2x4 gorilla shorty tent. I consistently yield over 10 oz's per grow, hoping to reach 1lb soon!

they have a K5 series which is better for bigger spaces. I have done endless research prior to purchasing a light. My options were platinum, mars, kind, and some other Chinese brands. I would buy a platinum light as a second choice but still KIND would be my #1.

K3 has Full spectrum, the K5 models have higher wattage and are better for bigger spaces plus you have complete control of the spectrum with adjusting knobs.

But my 600w in the 2x4 space has been awesome. The temps are always cool, the fans runs quiet, the light is really bright and the plants love it. Here are some examples of what my light does for my plants.

The actual draw is only about 300w and has been very efficient, it's a light I would highly recommend! Hope this helped! Good luck and have fun with whatever you choose, you can join along with my grow journal. Getting to week 4 in flower now!

420-magazine-mobile1073632646.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1130666893.jpg

420-magazine-mobile916643917.jpg

420-magazine-mobile697416322.jpg

I switched to flood and drain but this light was 36" away and still extremely bright near the bottom
420-magazine-mobile121507958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice let me know how you like it, I'm still debating which light to buy to add to my current setup.

Was actually looking into the viparspectra LED, 600w for $250 with all 5 star reviews on amazon. Also the newer mars hydro reflector series has better epistar leds and also rated 5 stars for the same price.

I spent $1100 on my KIND LED 600w, really curious to see the difference with a cheaper light.

I'll upload some photos when it's up ! Do you have a current journal with the kind?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes actually you can follow along, I'm on week 4 of flower currently.

Posting the link never works through the mobile app but you can look under my name or type in

"Death Bubba - Flood & Drain Journal 2x4 Setup"

Back
Top Bottom