LED Closet

Where are you exhausting to? What is on the other side of your back wall? Is this a stealth grow?

Mine is not a stealth grow. When I got the cabinet it had two four inch 100 cfm muffin fans and filters inside. This cost me about a foot of height. I replaced them with two 200 cfm exhaust fans I mounted outside. I purchased a couple of these ... Amazon.com
and mounted them using silicon RTV.

Exhaust 2023.jpg

I can now change the air ten times per minute and control temp / humidity as well. I also gained some much needed height.
Hey Hafta thanks for stopping by and yeah I'm trying to make it a stealth grow but realise to be truly stealth I need oder control. The fan I got with this kit is not ideal it's loud I can hear it when the closet doors are closet. The noise comes from the exhaust hole. It's just vented directly into the room from the back of the closet.
:thumb::peacetwo:

I've been looking at acoustic ducting to help silence my fan has anybody got experience with this stuff and does it actually work or will it work for my situation? If anyone thinks it will work ill order it today. If you guys think it won't work I'll have to upgrade the fan is this one really is annoying at night.
:lot-o-toke:

Seeds should be here in a couple of days. I received the biobizz light soil mix yesterday so would like to try and have this fan noise sorted for the seeds getting here. My ph pen should arrive at the same time as the seeds to so hopefully be starting this grow in a few days.
:green_heart::peacetwo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom