LED Closet

greengino

420 Member
Hey guys not grown for a few years now but plan to do so in my old grow closet. I've got 2x 100w leds hanging and I've got a 30w led for sidelights will have 2 for sidelights just waiting on second to be delivered.

So will be a 260w from the wall grow, I'm looking forward to getting started gotta order the carbon filter and seeds on Friday.

I'm looking at barneys farms strains not sure yet as still looking.

For nutrients I will be using root it ionic grow ionic bloom ionic pk boost and grotek monster bloom. I'll also be using black strap molasses during bloom.

I got a tower fan for this grow but it seems to big and powerful so will order 140mm pc fans as they are silent and will save lots of space.

Here's a couple pics I'll upload more as everything arrives.

Cheers

20240119_181308.jpg

20240119_170433.jpg

Not really got many photos of other grows sure there are some on here but I kept these as I really enjoyed growing this plant it was 1 litre ice cream tub as a pot with an old mars hydro in a set of chest of drawers. Thinking I should do a lot better with the bigger space, bigger pots and more light 🤔

_20180917_191038.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

IMG_20180503_135659.jpg
Hey Hafta thanks for the kind words, my space iis 2x3x4.5 but I lose hight after the lights so from lights to floor is around 100cm

Cheers

Hey Hafta thanks for the kind words, my space iis 2x3x4.5 but I lose hight after the lights so from lights to floor is around 100cm

Cheers
@greengino

100 cm .... how tall are your buckets? You will need to do some serious training.

The auto Jack Herer below was 22" tall (56 cm) and yielded 287 grams. It was topped and LST'd until it showed pistils.

J22 Final - 3.JPG

I only grow as a hobby and for personal use. Much of the harvest is gifted.

@greengino

100 cm .... how tall are your buckets? You will need to do some serious training.

The auto Jack Herer below was 22" tall (56 cm) and yielded 287 grams. It was topped and LST'd until it showed pistils.

J22 Final - 3.JPG

I only grow as a hobby and for personal use. Much of the harvest is gifted.
Lol yeah training training training haha non stop but I enjoy that I suppose its all part of the fun for me. Wow she looks awesome 👌 the pots size is 26cm tall and they are 15 litre twist and lock maxipots. Measured from light to floor is 102cm

My led for sidelighting was supposed to arrive today but hasn't. It should be here tomorrow and I'll be ordering my seeds and carbon filter kit on Friday 😉 I'm really looking forward to starting this grow and I'm looking at barneys farms cali strains most likely candidates are blue gelato 41, blue sunset sherbert, watermelon zkittlez and runtz muffin 😁 gonna run 2 at a time, lots of fun LSTing like mad. I'll start a new journal once everything has arrived and been set up.

Cheers :420: :lot-o-toke:

Quick update on things. I received my other led for sidelighting, I've ordered a 4 inch carbon filter kit and a couple of fans for circulation.

I ended up ordering barneys farms Gorilla Zkittlez, Blue Gelato 41 and I chose the Blue sunset sherbert for a freebie. Just waiting on everything to arrive then I'll start a journal.

Cheers

Quick update on things. I received my other led for sidelighting, I've ordered a 4 inch carbon filter kit and a couple of fans for circulation.

I ended up ordering barneys farms Gorilla Zkittlez, Blue Gelato 41 and I chose the Blue sunset sherbert for a freebie. Just waiting on everything to arrive then I'll start a journal.

Cheers
Good deal, almost ready to go. I think you'll enjoy those strains, I have had some excellent Sunset Sherbert's!

I received my carbon filter kit today I got the fox carbon filter and a cheap fan with it Plas ducting and foil tape. I've installed the carbon filter but I'm not really happy with the fan as I can hear it so I will at some point be upgrading my fan to a silent one.

I'll upload a pic just now cheers

I wonder, if I get some kinda pvc pipe t joint could I have 2 carbon filters extracting each into the t joint pipe and out the back of the unit? Does anybody have an idea if this will work? Only thinking this as I think I will have heat issues as its so cold outside I need to have my heating on inside and I think this will effect the grow box.

I wonder, if I get some kinda pvc pipe t joint could I have 2 carbon filters extracting each into the t joint pipe and out the back of the unit? Does anybody have an idea if this will work? Only thinking this as I think I will have heat issues as its so cold outside I need to have my heating on inside and I think this will effect the grow box.
Where are you exhausting to? What is on the other side of your back wall? Is this a stealth grow?

Mine is not a stealth grow. When I got the cabinet it had two four inch 100 cfm muffin fans and filters inside. This cost me about a foot of height. I replaced them with two 200 cfm exhaust fans I mounted outside. I purchased a couple of these ... Amazon.com
and mounted them using silicon RTV.

Exhaust 2023.jpg

I can now change the air ten times per minute and control temp / humidity as well. I also gained some much needed height.

Back
Top Bottom