LED - DWC - First grow - Leaves look yellowish

Well a little update.

I decided to start over. Root rot set in, plant wasnt growing anymore yada yada.
pH Meter was off as well. I thought it was 2 point but it ist just a 1 point calibration. I fucked up on that part because it was calibrated to 8.3.
I bought be some calibration solution and calibrated to 7.0, the pH of my tap water shows lower than what my water supplier says. Ever since I calibrated correctly I havent had to adjust my pH after my first drop down.

My new seed has taken place in a RDWC system. Seedling was germinated on the 18th and placed into the rdwc system in a rockwool cube with 5.8ph and some canna rhizotonic on the 23. running just pH'd water until the 27th and after that added nutes to EC of 500. (tap water with canna rhizotonic dose at ec 300)

1 week has now passed and I've noticed superb growth. EC has been dropping slightly to 480-485. Once EC drops below 450 I will up nutes to 550.

Is your water tap,RO,well?
You need hydroguard and a chiller in your system, works on root rot.
Tap water (ec 230 5:1 cal:mg ratio, got epsom salt ready for later stages of growth)
I would really love to use hydroguard or aquashield. NONE of that is avalible in my country (in europe)
I might start using Advanced nutrients Voodoo Juice and Piranha, but as of now, my water temp is being kept under 19.0c

Back
Top Bottom