LED in the VipersNest

iwondered about the glass removal too. We shall see whhat mike says eh? How far away did u end up putting the light?

I just ordered my 600 today... I hope all pans out well pit..

Go

:popcorn:

:cheer:

:bigtoke:

Need I say more?

Looking forward to the results of this one... :bravo:

Glad you got this going finally Pit. :goodjob:
You say the light is hotter than you would have guessed. What temp is your room with the light running? What do you have going for air exchange? Any venting plans?
:popcorn:

about 84F...no venting as yet ....we will see it as it goes...I can add an active intake to the room...its not a problem...and an exhaust vent as well...
It would prob be good cause I would be drawing in AC temp air right in...

BC Godbud
007309.JPG

005363.JPG

003396.JPG

a casual observation...initialy these 2 look better than the ones under the T5
we shall see if that continues. I will be putting the others under the HID in about a week

Hey Pit, of course you know ive been watching from the side lines.. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks again for taking the time do do this and thanks to all of you who are following this thread.. im really excited to see the progress and end results of this grow and BeIrie's grow, Irishboys grow and Setting Sun's grow..

Much thanks to all of you..

Thanks Mike. another day goes by and the ones under the LED are just thicker,healthier and bigger. I did not expect this.
Now the question remains....is it the greatly increased watts per foot? is it the LED?
I will tell you that when the HPS lamps are on I might be getting 27 watts a ft. the closet is 40 watts a ft.
The temp in the closet is 90F. for the time being Ill open the door and blow some air in there.
We will hook up a Vortex blower and a Can filter and duct the closet, Just need the filter.
got all the ducting.

gonna have to remedy the temp issue. its a sealed closet anyway so the fresh air will be good. just need a few more pieces. The plants dont seem to mind though
003398.JPG

019104.JPG

02096.JPG

021109.JPG

006319.JPG

013204.JPG

this is a late Godbud....took forever to crack....really should just chuck it because I know its gonna be a shit plant...but one always hopes....
010261.JPG

Rainbow Kush clones....all fresh growth
007311.JPG

Lemon Skunk
015159.JPG

Thanks Mike. another day goes by and the ones under the LED are just thicker,healthier and bigger. I did not expect this.
Now the question remains....is it the greatly increased watts per foot? is it the LED?
I will tell you that when the HPS lamps are on I might be getting 27 watts a ft. the closet is 40 watts a ft.
The temp in the closet is 90F. for the time being Ill open the door and blow some air in there.
We will hook up a Vortex blower and a Can filter and duct the closet, Just need the filter.
got all the ducting.

Mr.Viper..
First I wanna say Thank You for your VERY informative input in this Forum,, as well as the Time and Effort you and the others here devote to this Site and everyone that reads it.. (And your Advice to myself which is greatly appreciated) !! .. ..
With that said,, Im an Old School Grower myself with a little bit of Experience and Knowledge in this beloved Passion for Growing,, with the exception to the HydroWorld.. And to keep this short and not CRASH your Thread here too bad,, lol,, I would greatly appreciate your Assistance AND any Opinions you may be willing to share with me on my current HydroGarden's.. ..
Again,, Thank You for EVERYTHING you and your Fellow GrowMasters here in this Forum do for every fortunate wanna-be that happens upon this AWESOME Site.. .. :)

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

RedDawg

Mr.Viper..
First I wanna say Thank You for your VERY informative input in this Forum,, as well as the Time and Effort you and the others here devote to this Site and everyone that reads it.. (And your Advice to myself which is greatly appreciated) !! .. ..
With that said,, Im an Old School Grower myself with a little bit of Experience and Knowledge in this beloved Passion for Growing,, with the exception to the HydroWorld.. And to keep this short and not CRASH your Thread here too bad,, lol,, I would greatly appreciate your Assistance AND any Opinions you may be willing to share with me on my current HydroGarden's.. ..
Again,, Thank You for EVERYTHING you and your Fellow GrowMasters here in this Forum do for every fortunate wanna-be that happens upon this AWESOME Site.. .. :)

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

RedDawg

thanx for the kind words.....Ill check out the thread

Mr.PitViper..
Well I just spent about 15 minutes writing a Reply to your Private Message,, clicked *Send*,, only to find out that I still need 6 more Posts to be able to send a Reply or PM.. And of course it Deleted the entire Message.. LoL.. ^$%*&^
BUT,, I really dont have a Journal on here,, other than a brief description of my Set-Up and a few Pictures Ive figured out how to Load onto here.. With that said,, Im more than willing to start one (IF I knew how),, lol.. ..
Thank You again to yourself and all the other helpful Readers and Participants on this Thread !! !!

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Back
Top Bottom