The VipersNest Continuous

PitViper, if we had a Post of the Month contest I'd nominate that one for sure.

im afraid to start a journal pit in a non medical state. but, they decriminalized it. so now if you get caught driving w/ weed its a 100.00 ticket. same if smoking in public. but im not to sure about cultivation. the lawstates 49 plants and under is a misderminor. 50+ is a felony. what do you think? im also permanately disabled due to a broken lower back. and on ssdi for the rest of my life. i love to grow medicinal.

im afraid to start a journal pit in a non medical state.

It's unlikely that a person could get nailed - or even noticed in an official sense - through a journal on a web forum. And pretty much impossible here. Just follow common sense procedures like not posting a picture that has YOU in it (or an outside view of your house, stuff like that).

LEO would need a warrant that was effective both here and in another country (never mind which one, lol) where the server is actually located. And they cannot get one as part of a fishing expedition just to see if one of the residents of their jurisdiction is a grower (etc.). They'd have to have some fairly substantial evidence that YOU were doing so already just to contemplate getting a warrant and at that point they'd just say screw it and grab your computer on the way out when they were loading all your other evidence.

but, they decriminalized it. so now if you get caught driving w/ weed its a 100.00 ticket.

Better make sure it's not a $100 ticket + suspension of your driver's license before you test that one. Hopefully it's not, but it's not uncommon. Since having a DL is technically a privileged and not a right, it can be suspended/"terminated" for a number of non-criminal reasons, even administrative ones. In some areas they nail kids for truancy & yank it and they nail deadbeat @ssholes for nonpayment of child support & yank it... So my guess is that in most areas, if they nail you for smoking a fatty in your car (and her name isn't Bertha), they'll yank it. I know someone that got tagged for DUI, went to an administrative hearing at the DMV, lost her license, went to her criminal trial, got out of it... And still had no driving privileges. (Had she had her lawyer get the DMV hearing postponed and then been found not guilty in her criminal trial, the DMV would have dropped their hearing. Funny, huh? But she was drunk and personally I wouldn't trust her to "drive" an empty wheelbarrow across a parking lot when she was sober so I guess it worked out.)

thank you for that info tortured soul.
if your smokin and they pull you over ya thats a dui.
but if you have weed. and they get a smell of the knd bud in you pocket.
and you tell them the truth you get to keep the weed but get a ticket.
theyre lookin for something more hardcore. at least around here.
i used to live in cali and did a year in orange co, santa ana.
lived in hb got out of oc jail and was homeless. lol now. but i learned not to have a headlight out or a low tire because i would get pulled over all the time.
we voted on the medicinal use in 94? not sure. but feds said no way.
i cant return to cali because i was naughty out there. w/out checking into the probation dept.. laguna niguel court. miss cali:bong:

They need to make selective strain growers.The best thing for a new grower to do, is to pick one strain, an easy to grow strain,stick with that strain till you know every pheno how tolerent to heat ,bug resistant, mold resistant. everything ther is to know about that strain.then sort out the nutes for that strain.Ther is abit of leg work as we all know.
You can use just about any named companies nutes and grow plants it is a weed.you need to see how heavy you can nute that strain.once you master that strain and you are happy with your results.keep a mother and start with a new strain.start all over again.ther are thousands of strains out ther. and we want to try them all.This becomes a the problem for the novice grower.5 different strain all needing different feedings all different finishing time all different hights.I guess it all comes down to if you realy want a great garden less is more.pick 3 strains you like master them one at a time keep a writen journal,and you will be an awsome grower and a very happy one at that.

Totally agree with Pit. I would add that finding a strain that tolerates your grow environment is a definite plus. Had a strain that was good in many areas, but was very susceptible to Powdery Mildew. In my climate, this led to constant problems so for me, finding a resistant strain to PM was important.

They need to make selective strain growers.The best thing for a new grower to do, is to pick one strain, an easy to grow strain,stick with that strain till you know every pheno how tolerent to heat ,bug resistant, mold resistant. everything ther is to know about that strain.then sort out the nutes for that strain.Ther is abit of leg work as we all know.
You can use just about any named companies nutes and grow plants it is a weed.you need to see how heavy you can nute that strain.once you master that strain and you are happy with your results.keep a mother and start with a new strain.start all over again.ther are thousands of strains out ther. and we want to try them all.This becomes a the problem for the novice grower.5 different strain all needing different feedings all different finishing time all different hights.I guess it all comes down to if you realy want a great garden less is more.pick 3 strains you like master them one at a time keep a writen journal,and you will be an awsome grower and a very happy one at that.

Litterally the BEST advice I've seen here in a while. I'm pretty new myself, and of all the things I've read, that has to make the most sense...:bravo:

We found that the local greenhouse can get the same soild for a lot less than at the hydro store. Imagine that! $7.00 a bag for FFOF. Of course, he orders it by volume, thereby reducing cost. But the same applies to Promix/Sunshine mix. Just an idea some might want to check into.

Here some new pics at 5 weeks half way now
th_1309051307_5_weeks_002.jpg

th_1309051359_5_weeks_004.jpg

th_1309051382_5_weeks_005.jpg

th_1309051412_5_weeks_006.jpg

th_1309051467_5_weeks_009.jpg

th_1309051531_5_weeks_012.jpg

th_1309051505_5_weeks_011.jpg

Hope you enjoy the view

Pit, do you use any controllers?, ie. humidity, CO2, lighting. I need to control all my lights (3) with one timer, vice three. I have been looking at a CAP 4 light controller without timer. I want to stay at 120v vice 240v, so I don't have to purchase additional power cords for my ballast. Any ideas? Eventully looking to add CO2 to the grow, so maybe the "buy nice or buy twice" rule applies.

GMT....I am an electrician.I make all my controllers with contactors.The contacts at the supply house are half the price as the hydro stores it takes abit more work because ther not plug and play but they work great and last. also easy to get parts for.My co2 gen is on a timer also 15 min on every hour then off when the lights are down. most co2 gens have a detector in them they will not go over 2000 ppm they have auto shut off.It very easy to make your own i would be more then happy to help you.28 years as an electrician helps.I also use to breed fish that how i started in hydro I know pumps water ph timers and controllers helped alot.just to give you alittle back round on me

Here some new pics at 5 weeks half way now
th_1309051307_5_weeks_002.jpg

th_1309051359_5_weeks_004.jpg

th_1309051382_5_weeks_005.jpg

th_1309051412_5_weeks_006.jpg

th_1309051467_5_weeks_009.jpg

th_1309051531_5_weeks_012.jpg

th_1309051505_5_weeks_011.jpg

Hope you enjoy the view

That's what cannabis in flower is supposed to look like! May we all achieve tight calyxes like these someday!:bravo:

I always love new pics bring em on especially when they look that good keep up the good work i know you will plus reps if they will let me :thumb: How much do you have to spread around before they will let you again is there a post for that kind of info?

Great pics/plants as always Pit!

Happy 4th man, and to all!

Thanks all for stopping in. good to have friends 4000 post woot going to 400 pages soon. think we will try to make this baby 1000 pages with all the 420 members help np.This forum has the best peeps i have ever had the chance to chat with.

Back
Top Bottom