The VipersNest Continuous

What happened to Viper... where has he been???

Like most of us, our dear friend Viper has to take an occasional leave of absence. Don't worry, I'm sure we will heart from him soon!
Come on PV!!!

just wondered, going on a couple of years now, hope all is well with him...

Hi all I am still growing and have a few more tricks up my sleeve. I am going back to my root putting down the soil for abit and going either hydro or aeroponics.
I have been making some new strains and it takes alot of time with a full time job.thanks for all your support ill try to get on more.

Hi all I am still growing and have a few more tricks up my sleeve. I am going back to my root putting down the soil for abit and going either hydro or aeroponics.
I have been making some new strains and it takes alot of time with a full time job.thanks for all your support ill try to get on more.

Sounds all too familiar :blalol:

A real day job AND a garden AND a family sure does put a lot of demands on one's time don't they? :)

I come here during work for my mental sanity breaks. :rofl:

Thanks for letting us know all is well. Looking forward to seeing your new tricks. :Namaste:

I have some new grows on the way with some new strains this should be a fun ride. ill be on atleast 3 times a week ill keep you all posted with pics and some new nutz.this is a great forum and I have alot of good friends here and I am hoping to make alot more.420mag gave me the info I needed to start I hope ,I can give some back

I am putting down the ebb for abit going to build a 20 or 30 site aero.ill document all the way hope I remember how to post pics.got some new toys need to try them out oooo ye I got a cop that lives next to me now this should be fun

damn good to see you back on Pit, hope all is well

Everthing is awsome thanks for asking. about to do a big grow just got some new strains.to bad they moved this to completed.I am about to do a under current grow

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom