Sensi and The Bandit - A Grapegod, OG Kush & Mutant LA Woman Journal

Happy New Year Bandit!! May your harvest's be bountiful in 2011!!

:peace:

Right back at ya Bro!! :rollit:

IMG_12115.JPG

IMG_12136.JPG

:peace: in 2011 :420:

Mr.Bandito..

Sure DIGG'N that Sherman,, that Piece is HAWT.. !! +Reps to you Brother.. !! !!

Happy New Year,, and much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

Hashy new year and frosty Rasta love back to you and yours RD!

IMG_12583.JPG

Man what a day! Smoked and stuffed myself silly watching these ball games today. I was supposed to get the clones to veg but I've been way too stoned to really do anything except watch ball and look at pot farms during the commercials! :ganjamon:

Hashy new year and frosty Rasta love back to you and yours RD!

IMG_12583.JPG

Man what a day! Smoked and stuffed myself silly watching these ball games today. I was supposed to get the clones to veg but I've been way too stoned to really do anything except watch ball and look at pot farms during the commercials! :ganjamon:

Mr.Bandito..

WoW Brother.. !! .. You got like a Bag of Trichs stashed some where and Sprinkling them on that Budd or something.. ?? .. LoL.. Niiiceee.. !! !! .. Now I have to go break out some Frosty Humboldt with some SLT TrainWreck Hash on top.. ..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Sir.. ..

Bandit i had to save my 1000 post for ya,ordered some sensi star fem and tangerine dream.I have a LA woman waiting.super glass ya got there.:bongrip::ganjamon::peace:

Mr.Bandito..

WoW Brother.. !! .. You got like a Bag of Trichs stashed some where and Sprinkling them on that Budd or something.. ?? .. LoL.. Niiiceee.. !! !! .. Now I have to go break out some Frosty Humboldt with some SLT TrainWreck Hash on top.. ..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Sir.. ..

Dats da Kush Bro!! This stuff is daaaaaanky!!!

:rofl: hehe...No plants were abused or harmed during the creation of these trichs! :winkyface:

Bandit i had to save my 1000 post for ya,ordered some sensi star fem and tangerine dream.I have a LA woman waiting.super glass ya got there.:bongrip::ganjamon::peace:

I'm honored to have your 1K here HH!!
Sensi Star huh? I grew her for 18 months Bro! From '05-07.
Winner of multiple cannabis cups in the soil divisions in the early 90s.
Easy as pie to grow...resistant to damn near evrery problem an indoor grower faces. Pardise cliams it's one of the strongest indicas you will ever encounter and they are right. Real deal one hitter quitter. Smoke a joint and you'll call it a day.
Flavor and smell are weird. Mine tasted like lemon & metal and they had a strong pine scent.
:rollit:

My New Toy

I've been doing a lot of reading about and shopping for vaporizers lately.
So many to choose it's crazy. The price differentials are crazy too.
I went to one of my favorite head shops and got a real good tutorial on vapes about a week ago and began to narrow my search.
I wanted something high quality and something that would have personality or could be customized. I found both....

IMG_12616.JPG

IMG_12626.JPG

I settled on a base model Silver Surfer Vape!
Multiple user reviews rate this bad boy as one of the best on the market next to the $500 Volcanos.
The knob, mouthpiece, and wand are all glass and can be swapped out for tricked out custom pieces already available online and local. The base and heater cover can also be changed. I'm keeping the silver cover but i've already ordered a purple base. The mouthpiece will also be changed for something with color and I'm also looking at colored whips. I think a purple to match the new base would be sweet!

Midnight 1/3/2011
1 dozen OG Kush Klones go to veg in the TurboGarden Nursery

IMG_12656.JPG

A few more vape pics. This thing is a beast! I'm so stoned I cant even begin to explain it. Long story short it increases the natural sweetness of my herb, eliminates the smokey burn flavor, and jacks up the potency to make it like a hash high.
:lot-o-toke:

IMG_12666.JPG

IMG_12736.JPG

Thanks Smokey!
The company that makes this model (7th Floor)also makes another called the Da Buddah and a another called the Wave Rider which is a jacked up Silver Surfer. The Budda is almost the same thing but the aluminum sits vertical instead of slanted.

These things are wicked Bro!!
Do a Google search for Silver Surfer Vaporizer or 7th Floor Vaporizer and their websites should be the first to pop up.
This company is incredible! They've combined attractive vapes with artistic glass for some wild combos.
Evrything is customizable. You can even get them to put your own graphics on a SSV!

The new base and a coiled glass water filter w/ a sherlock mouth piece is next on my list to customize this one!

Vaping with this thing is awesome!
It can go thru some herb, about as much as a good bong session would take. You can tell there's pot being smoked in the room too but it does'nt smell like smoke. It's more like a strong ganja steam like scent.
Then there's the hits.
Dude , I take monster crazy hits and dont even know it until the exhale. Kinda like an ice bong hit.

The construction is very high quality. There's no moving parts and everything is metal, glass, & ceramic. Since no wood or plastic is used, there are no fumes from plastics, wood varnishes, and/or wood glue that can occur with other vapes when they get hot for extended periods or extensive use.
The ceramic heating element is surrounded by nothing but glass so there's no worries of fumes coming off the metal either. Then the wand is glass on glass so the vape fumes come out super clean & pure.

The SSV can go all day! Load it up, set the knob at around 1 o'clock and it will have a nice vape pull whenever you're ready! Temp settings vary of course depending on how dry and the texture of the herb being vaped.

With the additional glass aroma top you can vape oils! The aroma top will work WITH the wand too so you can actually vape oil & herb at the same time!:lot-o-toke: The SSV is the only vape on the market that has that feature.

There's no digital display for temps which I like a lot!! From what I understand different temps are used depending on the herb so digital readouts are more of a window dressing for vapes.
Plus imo they make a vape look like a clock radio. The last thing I want to be reminded of when I blaze is my evil clock radio lol. :ganjamon:

It's a helluva vape Bro! it was on the expensive side of things at $250 but that's less than how much a hi quality glass bong would cost and it's much less than a Volcano. However once I have it customized I'll probably have close to $500 tied up in it.

Wow Bandit. Thanks for the review! I will be checking them out right after I type this response. I'll tell you, it looks cool as hell. And for the price, I may be tempted to pick one up!

No problem!!
here's a stock pic of one heavily customized with a real nice water filter bubbler at the end of the whip

wfcmexample-copy.jpg

As you can see these things can be made to look as wild as any bong or hookah!

No problem!!
here's a stock pic of one heavily customized with a real nice water filter bubbler at the end of the whip

wfcmexample-copy.jpg

As you can see these things can be made to look as wild as any bong or hookah!

You're not kidding! Their website is really cool, and the possibilities are endless! I like how you can send them a design and they will put it on you vape. Fully customizable! This is totally on my wish list. Thanks for posting Bandito!

You're not kidding! Their website is really cool, and the possibilities are endless! I like how you can send them a design and they will put it on you vape. Fully customizable! This is totally on my wish list. Thanks for posting Bandito!

LOL! Yep! They are something totally different! I love how they've broken away to make their vapes something cool to look at rather than looking like some serious medical device.
I think the med industry can learn something from this. Why have evrything so plain and serious? I tell you what Bro, when I'm old and need a cane & oxygen, you better believe I'll be sucking oxygen thru some pimp glass and my cane will have glass horns! If I have a wheelchair that thing will have a sound system and will be rollin' on dubs!

LOL! Yep! They are something totally different! I love how they've broken away to make their vapes something cool to look at rather than looking like some serious medical device.
I think the med industry can learn something from this. Why have evrything so plain and serious? I tell you what Bro, when I'm old and need a cane & oxygen, you better believe I'll be sucking oxygen thru some pimp glass and my cane will have glass horns! If I have a wheelchair that thing will have a sound system and will be rollin' on dubs!

:rofl: I don't like to wish age upon anybody, but THIS I have to see!!

Veg Time!

Back to the garden!

Like i posted above 12 OG Kush clones were put to veg last night.

The first run with the new EZ Cloner was a tremendous success!
Here's some detail pics of how things went down!

IMG_12573.JPG

12 modified Air Pots cleaned and ready for action. These pots are on their 8th grow now with no signs of wear.

IMG_12235.JPG

1 big block of coco chips and 2 bricks of cocotek coir ready for reconstitution in my big roadkill tub. I call it the roadkill tub because I found it in the grass along the road like roadkill. Renew, reuse, recycle!

IMG_12247.JPG

IMG_12496.JPG

IMG_12515.JPG

Next I precharge the coco with Liquid Karma & CaMg+ mixed with 10 gallons of tap water. 40mls of LK per 5 gallons and 25mls of CaMg+ per 5 gallons of water

IMG_12797.JPG

IMG_12788.JPG

After that it's just a matter of removing the clones from the machine and potting them up!
I took 17 clones but only needed 12. Three were trashed and two more were kept alive as back ups.

IMG_12656.JPG

The newly potted clones were flooded in the TurboGarden as soon as they were all in there. The nute mix here is 5mls of Floranova Grow + 1ml of Floralicious Concentrate per gallon. When the shock is gone in a day or two the solution will be changed for full strength Nova Grow. Today the clones will also recieve their first shot of mycorrhizae.
The flood tray will only need to be flooded once per day.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom