Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

OB.

Plants and Pics look fantastic. I've got to admit, you're giving me the "bug" again boyeee! I'm gonna have to wait a little bit longer still...got one more assignment coming up! Sorry AgentGreen, hope I'm not stealing any of your thunder. :bong:

Def, impressed with the Hydro "skillz" OB. Give you a seed an you'll grow the sheet outta anyfing!

I'm a little cranky now I must admit. Day 1 of quitting smoking cigs, although in all honesty with my 420brothers, I've got one hanging from my mouth as I type this out. Your journal made me do it....yeah that's it! I didn't buy them, so I'll hit the wagon again tomorrow! Nice thing about that wagon is that it moves soooo slow, you can always catch up and hop on again, ;-)

Hope everyone is doing swell!

Always thankful,
Sf.

Glad to see you back around SF! I look forward to your next grow, the last one was the Bomb! :hookah:

:goodluck: with the smoking. Seems the wagon never gets to far ahead of me. :)

What took getting used to? PH harder to keep steady?

I was using Fox Farm before Bio Thrive and the FF is applied with every watering. Bio Thrive is only needed once a week for indoors and three times a week outdoors.
In the beginning i was feeding too often and burned some plants.
PH is no problem with Bio Thrive since it does not use adjusters. Being organic it relies on beneficial bacteria and enzymes in the soil to break down nutes and make them available to the plant.
This is why I use Fox Farm Light Warrior in my soil blend. It's packed full of beneficials.
To keep the beneficials going I'm just now trying a product called Plant Success Soluble. It's a soluble endo & ecto mycorrhizae and beneficial bacteria spores mix for both soil and hydro.
Plant Success makes another product called Great White which is the same thing as Soluble, just twice as potent and twice as expensive. Both are top of the line premium mycorrhizae products.

Just finished reading this whole thread over the last few days...What a hoot! Thanks for all the great info and entertainment.

OB- I hope you dont mind, I made a little mod to your ride....

OB_R2D21.jpg

Just finished reading this whole thread over the last few days...What a hoot! Thanks for all the great info and entertainment.

OB- I hope you dont mind, I made a little mod to your ride....

OB_R2D21.jpg

Everytime I turn around that R2 is off being wild and crazy! Let me guess, he ditched the washer twins for the new RO filter girl! :rofl:

Yes they would! Have you seen the monster I grew in the Air Pot thread?

Thanks Bud! Yeah that's the screw in button that holds the whole shibang together.:rollit:
The different colered straws are my id tags

Hey OB,hope everything kool,i did read the airpot thread,very nice,can't believe
i waited so long.planning using FFOF,do you recomend adding perlite,last time i didn't and the soil seemed to compact to much.I read that the airpots need to be compacted.I know you use light warrior and happy frog mixed with FFOF,i know yours works lol.Anyway thanks for your help.:thanks::bong:

HH

LMFAO :rofl: always good laughter coming through here :)

:rofl::rofl::biglaugh: Looks like it's time to add some more chlorine! :rofl:

The best part of that pic is he's got some lubricant on ice. Lol

it is always a hoot here:tokin:

Love that R2 :ganjamon:

Glad to make y'all smile & laugh! There's even more to come soon! I should have a full update in by thursday. been working ot lately so I have'nt had time to take pics but thursday looks clear.
The hydro is struggling right now. PH meter went haywire on me so my solution was at about 4.2 for three days. Looks like they have lockout and phosphor overdose. I'll get it right though. Gotta get the bugs worked out now for when it's the kushs' time to go in the hydro
So stay tuned! More laughs and high jinx on the way!

Hey OB,hope everything kool,i did read the airpot thread,very nice,can't believe
i waited so long.planning using FFOF,do you recomend adding perlite,last time i didn't and the soil seemed to compact to much.I read that the airpots need to be compacted.I know you use light warrior and happy frog mixed with FFOF,i know yours works lol.Anyway thanks for your help.:thanks::bong:

HH

High HH,
So far I've used the triple blend that you know about plus I've used straight Happy Frog, straight OF, and most recently straight Roots Formula 707. I use the Light Warrior instead of perlite if i want to lighten up the soil
I'm actually one of the few that really likes Happy Frog. It probably could use extra perlite depending on the container but I've had good results with it in air pots, buckets w/ 1/2" holes, and clay pottery containers.
I really like what I'm seeing from the roots formula 707. This stuff is the real deal soil thta's perfect in the bag. In fact the bag is actually a grow bag! The three plants I have in that stuff are my best looking plants.

If you're compelled to add perlite to your soil I would go with Light Warrior instead of pure perlite. LW is mostly perlite and coir with a rich compost and mycorrhizae.

Glad to make y'all smile & laugh! There's even more to come soon! I should have a full update in by thursday. been working ot lately so I have'nt had time to take pics but thursday looks clear.
The hydro is struggling right now. PH meter went haywire on me so my solution was at about 4.2 for three days. Looks like they have lockout and phosphor overdose. I'll get it right though. Gotta get the bugs worked out now for when it's the kushs' time to go in the hydro
So stay tuned! More laughs and high jinx on the way!

High HH,
So far I've used the triple blend that you know about plus I've used straight Happy Frog, straight OF, and most recently straight Roots Formula 707. I use the Light Warrior instead of perlite if i want to lighten up the soil
I'm actually one of the few that really likes Happy Frog. It probably could use extra perlite depending on the container but I've had good results with it in air pots, buckets w/ 1/2" holes, and clay pottery containers.
I really like what I'm seeing from the roots formula 707. This stuff is the real deal soil thta's perfect in the bag. In fact the bag is actually a grow bag! The three plants I have in that stuff are my best looking plants.

If you're compelled to add perlite to your soil I would go with Light Warrior instead of pure perlite. LW is mostly perlite and coir with a rich compost and mycorrhizae.

Thanks for the info,with the light warrior did you use any dolomite lime?

:roorrip: HH

YouTube - Peter Tosh - Oh Bumbo Klaat

New Goodies! Roots Formula 707 soil & Plant Success Soluble.

000_05011.JPG

AutoFlower Sideshow

Haze is in a 2 gallon CAP Gro Pot and the RoadRunner is another version of a fabric grow bag made by Roots Organics.

000_04903.JPG

The Haze plant is growing 3-4 leaves & branch shoots per internode instead of the common two.

000_0500.JPG

Air Pot Nursery

000_04941.JPG

White Widow in an Air Pot + The Autos grow under 24/7 of T5HO lighting

000_04932.JPG

WW & Yumbolt 47

000_04863.JPG

Yumbolt 47 clones

000_04882.JPG

000_04891.JPG

The back yard

000_04912.JPG