420 Magazine Background

White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

West Hippie

Read farther into making a journal, need to add one more thing to the title!
White Widow Clones Kind LED K5 750w Hydro Grow
It was in Keith Lake’s reply in making a journal !

Last edited:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

West Hippie

Any time you want to change the title of a journal you click the Report button on your post and tell the mods what the new one should be. Easy peasy!
Didn’t know that just started a new one !

West Hippie

Any time you want to change the title of a journal you click the Report button on your post and tell the mods what the new one should be. Easy peasy!
You notice I did your no flush club !

West Hippie

West Hippie

We’ve been cleaning all morning, i jarred the back right plant one jar I didn’t get a pic . The first big plant was three and a half jars . The second was two jars . Third was only one jar . Fourth back left was 5 jars .

Attachments

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

West Hippie

Did the hermie seed up on you?
It’s the top left pic I squeezed a few buds and couldn’t find anymore, took a pic of the bud and only two jars out of this one.

Pennywise

Top Bottom