420 Magazine Background

White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016

West Hippie

Grow Journal of the Month: June 2020
I don't have the on hand experience, but, here seeds will produce hermie plants.. 98% sure of it.
Pluck mostly incase there is a "pollination" so plants around stays female.
Thanks AngryBird I’ve got 12 minutes before lights out to remove it !

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
If you're taking them down this weekend I don't think you need to worry about any nanners. It's too late at this point to pollinate those pistils.

Loads of snow on those mountains!

West Hippie

If you're taking them down this weekend I don't think you need to worry about any nanners. It's too late at this point to pollinate those pistils.

Loads of snow on those mountains!
Was checking the wrong plants , the hermie has no Amber anywhere! Even the smallest plant has more Amber then the two biggest.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Even if the hermie has two weeks left that seems way past the time for pollination. If it were mine I wouldn't worry about the nanners.

West Hippie

Even if the hermie has two weeks left that seems way past the time for pollination. If it were mine I wouldn't worry about the nanners.
Thank you and AngryBird , I’m gonna watch for the Amber on these three if it gets to about a 1/3 before Saturday I’ll take them then ! That’s what I get for not checking them all !

West Hippie

100/52 days
Outside temp 48 humidity 46% s 6 mph
Tent temp 77.0 humidity 51%
Water temp 67.2. Down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
TDS 283 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 Static
Condition. Hungry plants, thirsty.
No Amber in the hermie yet , debating taking the 3 Amber sooner? Going to check them tomorrow!

Attachments

baddaddygreen

That’s gonna be some really nice smoke. I have a love hate relationship with hermies. The last time i encountered a hermie it was
From a single seed that I found in a bud that was by far the best smoke I ever had. I saved that seed and grew my first plant with it. The day before it was to be harvested the county N.E.T ( narcotics enforcement team) showed up at my door. It did not end well. Thankfully times have changed.

:peace:

West Hippie

You’ve got them dialed in tight, hope the hermie is done spitting out nanas!
Off the plant that didn’t get the lst and that was the original runt . The sample that we took yesterday was 4 seeds in it nothing spit open .

West Hippie

101/53 days
Outside temp 38 humidity 70% E 4 mph
Tent temp 76.1 humidity 49%
Water temp 70.5 down a 1-1/2 gallons Falling
TDS 272 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 Static
That’s enough Amber , taking them today and the hermie!

Hijinxxx

101/53 days
Outside temp 38 humidity 70% E 4 mph
Tent temp 76.1 humidity 49%
Water temp 70.5 down a 1-1/2 gallons Falling
TDS 272 ppm Falling
Ph 5.5 Static
That’s enough Amber , taking them today and the hermie!
Awesome stuff ! I would also take my ladies today but I have to work too late :(
I'll be up at first light tomorrow for my very first harvest ...can't wait to see what you get ! ❤

West Hippie

Awesome stuff ! I would also take my ladies today but I have to work too late :(
I'll be up at first light tomorrow for my very first harvest ...can't wait to see what you get ! ❤
Getting the rest of the fan leaves off branch by branch. The day 53 was from the first pistol showing, the Amber got a little too far on the two biggest . Don’t need more couch lock have that with the OG kush plus I lost 3 jars in a crap game to these vets, already called yesterday .

InTheShed

West Hippie

Good luck with the harvest and trim. :goodluck:

We're gonna need pics!
You can bet on pics , the sample last night was excellent. Found sacks at the stalk on the first plant , but were empty ! So far none on the second plant about half thru with it !

West Hippie

Here’s today’s harvest, and a empty tent . Have pics hanging,a little crowded but won’t be a problem don’t want them to dry too fast .
Last pics in the burple tent .

Top Bottom