White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

Whoa that's a shit-ton of bud WH! Excellent haul and I hope the airflow is good in there because they are packed in tight :).

When you have a chance get a shot of all the crazy roots too. I don't know if you make any topical oils, but if you do, save the stems, leaves, and roots and dry them out. They have healing properties separate from the pain relief found in the buds.

Congrats on that beautiful harvest. :bravo:

Whoa that's a shit-ton of bud WH! Excellent haul and I hope the airflow is good in there because they are packed in tight :).

When you have a chance get a shot of all the crazy roots too. I don't know if you make any topical oils, but if you do, save the stems, leaves, and roots and dry them out. They have healing properties separate from the pain relief found in the buds.

Congrats on that beautiful harvest. :bravo:
Thanks InTheShed I have that fresh air fan running pulling from the area and a fan blowing from the opposite end . I’m guessing 9-10 jars minus 3 . The roots always takes time to get out as you can see wrapped around the air stones but didn’t go down the drain this time . Two air stones payed off .

Attachments

• 26D0006F-7B6F-459A-9F54-80290DC54729.jpeg
    26D0006F-7B6F-459A-9F54-80290DC54729.jpeg
    789.9 KB · Views: 139
You got buzy
Harvest paaaarty!!!!
:yahoo::slide::slide::yahoo:
:theband:
:yahoo::slide::slide::yahoo:
And we are dancing in the streets... Lala
Thank You AngryBird, mama likes the taste on this one . We wished we could come to the party physically. Mama and I are watching the party and will continue!

Nice and white and healthy!
You see how much fun cutting it out of there !
I always throw these in the squash garden , some times I think I taste the nutrients in the squash.

I think I said salve, as a skin slave would be someone forced to rub salve on your skin whenever you requested ;).

I make skin salve from roots, stems, and leftover leaves, infused in grapeseed oil or pumpkin seed oil (or a combination), and then I add beeswax (or maybe soy wax next time). It works well on hives, bites, rashes, and other skin conditions.

I think I said salve, as a skin slave would be someone forced to rub salve on your skin whenever you requested ;).

I make skin salve from roots, stems, and leftover leaves, infused in grapeseed oil or pumpkin seed oil (or a combination), and then I add beeswax (or maybe soy wax next time). It works well on hives, bites, rashes, and other skin conditions.
Another I didn’t know, good ole iPhone to spell it the way it wants sorry. Will have to check into it, still have the ones from the defoliation .

Simple to make if you have a crock pot. After your hands recover from trimming, cut the stems into smaller pieces and put them in the freezer with the leaves. When the roots dry, put everything in a crock pot and just cover with coconut oil (now that I think of it, that's what I used for this), and leave it on low or medium (around 180º) for 12 hours, stirring whenever you can.

Let it cool over night and drain it through cheesecloth. Here is SweetSue's tutorial on adding the wax:
Basic Body Butter: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

I used more wax than she does there because I wanted it to be more solid so I could use it in those large chapstick/deodorant holders you can get from Amazon. We can't link to Amazon directly but this search should do it:
Empty Deodorant Containers Round (2.2oz, Pack of 6) - BPA Free Clear Plastic

We use it all the time.

I have a different recipe for topical pain oil if you're interested in that.

Simple to make if you have a crock pot. After your hands recover from trimming, cut the stems into smaller pieces and put them in the freezer with the leaves. When the roots dry, put everything in a crock pot and just cover with coconut oil (now that I think of it, that's what I used for this), and leave it on low or medium (around 180º) for 12 hours, stirring whenever you can.

Let it cool over night and drain it through cheesecloth. Here is SweetSue's tutorial on adding the wax:
Basic Body Butter: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

I used more wax than she does there because I wanted it to be more solid so I could use it in those large chapstick/deodorant holders you can get from Amazon. We can't link to Amazon directly but this search should do it:
Empty Deodorant Containers Round (2.2oz, Pack of 6) - BPA Free Clear Plastic

We use it all the time.

I have a different recipe for topical pain oil if you're interested in that.
Most definitely want and will check the containers out .

Checked the plants temp 71.8 humidity 45% little low . Slowed the fan temp 73.2 humidity 51% .
Cleaned all day and moved the clones to the tent ! Put in grow nutrients,set the light 18/6 also red/blue/white set to 30/60/60 % . Light is 34”s above the plants . Will get the tds/ph in the morning.
White Widow Clones Kind LED K5 750w Grow
This will be the new grow out of the old .

Moving on...NEXT!

I cleaned the roots of my last harvest and put them in the sun to dry. Thought of you!
Have them laid out drying and two stuffed bags full of fan leaves , time to learn to use 100% of what I grow . Thanks with your help on this grow !

Back
Top Bottom