The VipersNest Continuous

Hey Pit. I know you went from Hydo to soil. I am considering my next grow in soil also. I am not a young man anymore and like the simplicity of soil and I am getting tired of the weekly res changes and the infrequent water spills in my closet!!! If I didn't have to have the resevoir I might even be able to add a few more plants and lighting.

How much if any slower do the plants grow indoors in soil than hydro using the same lighting?

I have heard by yourself and many other people that the end product tastes much better so that is a great plus.

I have a post set up in the indoor soil section and am not getting any answers from anyone that has done both like you have. Please answer my question so my cannabis mind can expand even more! :adore:

Closet Farmer.......Hydro is very fast in veg so you can add about 2 weeks to your veg time to get the same results.but on the plus side you just have to use straight water for the first 2 weeks your soil has the nute.The end result is the same. an 8 week bloom time on a plant takes 8 weeks in hydro or soil.This is it in a nut shell. soil you save on nute way less problems to worry about, like pumps an such and no more water changes.also soil is way more forgiving then hydro.End result is a better taste.NO MORE HYDROTON TO CLEANsoil goes in the yard when your done.soil is also alot easier to move around the plants. you will be able to clean your grow room with less effort.also move them as they grow.As you can see the pluses on the soil side out way the speedy veg.hope i could help.

Closet Farmer.......Hydro is very fast in veg so you can add about 2 weeks to your veg time to get the same results.but on the plus side you just have to use straight water for the first 2 weeks your soil has the nute.The end result is the same. an 8 week bloom time on a plant takes 8 weeks in hydro or soil.This is it in a nut shell. soil you save on nute way less problems to worry about, like pumps an such and no more water changes.also soil is way more forgiving then hydro.End result is a better taste.NO MORE HYDROTON TO CLEANsoil goes in the yard when your done.soil is also alot easier to move around the plants. you will be able to clean your grow room with less effort.also move them as they grow.As you can see the pluses on the soil side out way the speedy veg.hope i could help.

Pit, When you were into the ebb and gro I was in and grew some amazing plants. I am sick and tired of the worry about the spill of my res and also moving all this water around my family home!!! And yes, the hydroton is very annoying!!! My yard will definately appreciate the nuted soil of my harvested plants!!!
YES, I AM SOLD ON SOIL!!!! I have a current hydro grow now with the Ebb and Gro system you gave me support in building. I will not throw it away. Just in case. But my next grow will be in soil. Thank you for your answer as it is definately from a person with solid grow experience!!!!:thanks:

Looking geat, as usual. Wish I could pull off an oudoor grow.

GodTrichome.......Thanks very much.what strain was it you got a twin i got triplets from LA Women

Anytime my friend. And the strain is called Sugar Cane. It's a local strain, with haze background, also kush. Triplets!!! Holy Moly, and I thought that twins were amazing!!! I am gonna try and get down to the gene that caused it and stabalize it. Try, that is. How did you go about the grow? Did you seperate them or grow them out together? Were there any noticeable weaknesses? Strengths? By the way, everything is looking great your way, I been wanting to try that Sweet Tooth, heard it is pretty tasty.:roorrip: I will be keeping an eye on this as usual, I love your journal. Stay green and God bless!!:Namaste::peace:

Trich.....I had to get them apart very gingerly.I think the pic is in the front of this jounal.This is my second ill see if i can find it.
1_17_2.jpg

1_17_4.jpg

Trich.....I had to get them apart very gingerly.I think the pic is in the front of this jounal.This is my second ill see if i can find it.
1_17_2.jpg

1_17_4.jpg

Pit, my friend, that is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!:cheer::bravo::cheer: And yeah, I was extra careful in seperation too..How did they turn out?:Namaste:

Those BC Bud seeds look very large and healthy. Nice pickup. In your hands, they shall be monsters for sure!

Munki....I am going to have to focus on this one. got about 40 to 50 plants going atm with the seedlings clones and all maybe more getting nutz around here. not including the outside garden

Thats freaking awesome. I can't say I ever saw that before. One Seed? 3 plants? Never seen that fur sure. Pit I don't drive thru much myself but I see ya'll with sweet tooth. ad a friend had a friend ya know the story but' dude got me some stock he swore was called sweet tooth. WAS RIPPER. Well myself I got some from BC and this was before BC was working thru other seed banks, and they took forever to get the order out they said the Cannabis Cup was holding them up. Anyways long to short they double sent the order, and 20 free Burmese to boot. But all in all I won't plant the seed again. She was a pretty plant and made some good frosty buds, but was a 6 on the 10 scale to me. And that FAST flower time? Well I pulled one at 45 days. She's still out in my hash box. I won't even show peoples. The rest I gave 60 days and think I was to fast.The Burmese tho a PRETTY Plant, was garbage. I won't post pic's on another's site but I just thru it up on mine. I got about 2 1/2 Oz's per using bout same setup you got going.
Well good luck with your grow. I hope I remember to look back when ya get close to finishing that SwT. I wanna do a God Bud myself. I miss the old strong smeller's.
Keep em Green

Back
Top Bottom