The VipersNest Continuous

Thanks everyone, alot of work goes into the gardens as we all know.I should be planting the gomen seeds this week.I want to see how vigorous the sprouts are.I would like to see them have a short veg time.I like my plants to be 24 to 36 inchs in 6 weeks.Ill post the pics.different plugs ill soak them in greatwhite for 24 hours then plant.

Thanks everyone, alot of work goes into the gardens as we all know.I should be planting the gomen seeds this week.I want to see how vigorous the sprouts are.I would like to see them have a short veg time.I like my plants to be 24 to 36 inchs in 6 weeks.Ill post the pics.different plugs ill soak them in greatwhite for 24 hours then plant.

Looking forward to the results! :yahoo:

Munki.....Outdoors is the way to go if you have the area for it.Its the longest way to grow but the best taste and results.I like to grow sativa outside because they are so damm big and take 12 to 14 weeks in bloom.Haze all the way.

Munki.....Outdoors is the way to go if you have the area for it.Its the longest way to grow but the best taste and results.I like to grow sativa outside because they are so damm big and take 12 to 14 weeks in bloom.Haze all the way.

I concur, agreed 100% on this..:high-five:

Well I am back i should be posting alot more now .wait till you see what i have comming up for all of you to see.I will be amazing. also I am going to run my CO2 again now i have my gas bill under control lol . you will see some big gardnens very soon.

Well I am back i should be posting alot more now .wait till you see what i have comming up for all of you to see.I will be amazing. also I am going to run my CO2 again now i have my gas bill under control lol . you will see some big gardnens very soon.

:popcorn: I CAN'T WAIT! :popcorn:

Pit,

Do you have any opinions on the inda-gro Induction grow lamps? know of anyone using them?

Kind regards,
naphtali

Hey Pit. I know you went from Hydo to soil. I am considering my next grow in soil also. I am not a young man anymore and like the simplicity of soil and I am getting tired of the weekly res changes and the infrequent water spills in my closet!!! If I didn't have to have the resevoir I might even be able to add a few more plants and lighting.

How much if any slower do the plants grow indoors in soil than hydro using the same lighting?

I have heard by yourself and many other people that the end product tastes much better so that is a great plus.

I have a post set up in the indoor soil section and am not getting any answers from anyone that has done both like you have. Please answer my question so my cannabis mind can expand even more! :adore:

Pit, whats up man. Seems that you went MIA as well. No worries, so happy that the garden is still happy and your all good. Love the journal as usual. I'll be here, again, no doubt!

If I had the acreage to pull off a true Sativa grow, I'd do it. My situation will allow for a little autoflower in a pot, so I'm going to give that a go over the next couple months.

Can't wait to see what you've got cookin' now that you're cookin' with gas! ;)

Yes i miss the sativas i was born and raised in down town LBeach weather in cali is perfect for sativas were im at now 8 or 9 weeks max flowering time or freeze will get em lookin forward to see what u got going :peace:

Been awhile since I drove thru here. Glad to see ya still got it going on Pit. Sometimes the simplicity of using 'soil' helps alot too. I totally understand what ya mean about waste media. I go thru it with my soil here. My whole yards concrete and water with only 15% soil area, so I can't Handel my waste here either. And least soil people can amend to their veggie gardens. My neighbors take mine. I'm lucky with that. Is a time and place for hydro like a quick flip of 120 clones or something, but to me,,,,,,,,,,,, I always came back to soil. GL with the seed stock. I tried that afew times, no luck. Seeds were hella viable, but the weed didn't 'fit my pistol'. Sweet Tooth,,,,,,,,,, I got some curing now from pretty buds. From BC Seed. But wasn't top shelf to me. Fast like 60ish and pretty, but. Well this is more than I say in my own thread. But GL and Keepem Green

Hello Pit :)

Long time no see. Thanks for the nod on MOTH. Your surprised me old buddy.
See your still at it. Gone outside? Love it. I was forced inside, so It's all new for me again. Take care. Your still a legend I see! :high-five:

Ok got some new pic RBK 3 weeks in bloom.The new seeds arrived and the clones are planes.about to cut new clones this week.also have about 30 seed of the god/lemon skunk planted.here we go
th_1307745519_3_week_in_044.jpg

th_1307745552_3_week_in_045.jpg

th_1307745582_3_week_in_046.jpg

th_1307745620_3_week_in_047.jpg

th_1307745653_3_week_in_048.jpg

th_1307745724_3_week_in_050.jpg

th_1307745687_3_week_in_049.jpg

NOW FOR THE VEG TENT
th_1307745763_3_week_in_051.jpg

th_1307745791_3_week_in_052.jpg

th_1307745861_3_week_in_054.jpg

th_1307745825_3_week_in_053.jpg