The VipersNest Continuous

Hey Pit, poppin' in to say HIGH. Man, you are juggling a lot of grow options here in the near term. Figure you are one of the few out there who can pull it off. :goodluck: and positive vibes from me to you.

Thanks for taking the time to still come on and share your journey with us.

:peace: and :Namaste: my friend.

Joe...Ye man i still use BioBizz works great.I dont use it in veg only in bloom to much damm money.So i use flora nove in veg because the biobizz all-mix has great nute to start with then i finish with the biobizz line

Pit, I didn't know how far to scroll back to find the post about biobizz...

An often-overlooked tool which can help locate a post within a specific thread is the "Search This Thread" tool. The link can be found at the top of each page of a thread. In your case, clicking on this thread's search link and typing biobizz into the box, for example, shows 14 posts include the term. That narrows the hunt considerably from the total of 4529 (visible) posts.

Hey there Pit been awhile since I drove thru. Looks like ya got some pretty little girls going there. I also didn't scroll way bay but sounds like you putting some outside? I caught May 1st and hardening off. GL You got the weather down there. If ya got the room monster city. Up here I walked into a major humidity problems outside. Lost 20% of mine to bud rot. But either way I know you are turning out some good herbs.
Keep em Green

had a damm herm mess me up abit but ill work threw it.got my lemon skunk/ god bud cross pollinated should have some good seed see if i can back cross it.

Man I had one hermie on me too, and about 4 of my boys got some too, I thought we all got pollen from the hydro store or something, but I found the herm in my garden as well as a few of my friends, thought maybe tthe weather up here had smething to do with it but I'm not sure.

Got plenty of good seeds.. headband hermied, so I have strawberry blue/headband, great white shark/headband and chemdogg/headband.

had a damm herm mess me up abit but ill work threw it.got my lemon skunk/ god bud cross pollinated should have some good seed see if i can back cross it.

Don't know if I'd breed from a hermaphroditic plant unless the male flowers were caused (only) by some sort of severe stress. Sprout a few shim beans if I needed to, sure, but not use them for a breeder.

You might get something special after it's all said and done, something that you can stabilize and maybe even decrease the tendency of the eventual progeny to go herm until it's highly unlikely.

And I hope you do.

BtW, what strain turned on you?

I think I'd be alittle scared of using a hermie myself. I understand they use the stress to make fem seed, but it wood be a bitch to grow a whole trip and then the hermie genes show and ruin the crop, just my thoughts best luck with however you handle it Keepem Green

Hey PitViper.. I saw you talking about cameras earlier on. Just ordered an EOS Rebel XS Silver with EF-S 18-55IS Refurbished.
Are you having any troubles with the macro lens and the lighting or did you get a filter?

The canon SLR color temp can be set to 2500k for flower so you should not need a filter. do a google search for how to change ur color temp in your cam if you don't already know.

plato...ty for your support.but iome great seeds awsome looking plants indoor and out and i have my camera charged get rdy

TS....I already had my plant crossed here are some pices for you and that herm got me wacked lmao.
The purple plant in the left corner is my breeder she is loaded with seed

veg tent RBK
th_1304987952_new_years_party_092.jpg

th_1304987773_new_years_party_089.jpg

th_1304987863_new_years_party_090.jpg

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE SHOW THE OUTSIDE GARDEN WILL BE UP NEXT
th_1304988217_new_years_party_105.jpg

th_1304988269_new_years_party_106.jpg

th_1304988097_new_years_party_096.jpg

th_1304987988_new_years_party_093.jpg

th_1304988344_new_years_party_107.jpg

th_1304988437_new_years_party_109.jpg