The VipersNest Continuous

ye i need to get on it just been working alot ill snap a few everything is looking great.that rainbow kush is and awsome plant but i am having problems with clones atm.
just getting all backed up.ill do some major pic updates shortly.

dam almost forgot I crossed BC Godbud with GH Lemon skunk and just cracked 12 seeds cant wait to see wtf this will be like.got purple wreck from reserva started and some barneys that i cant say the name. starting 6 mothers atm this should be fun

IDK bro... the 1500w seems like a waste... I can't imagine what that would be needed for, 2 600w put out more lumens than the 1500w and with the distance you have to pull that thing back from the tops of the plants cause of the heat I can't imagine much of the 206,000 lumens making it to them... seems like it's a raise in electric bill and heat issues... maybe it's just me but I can't imagine a positive to it... Just my thoughts... Don't mean to offend anyone.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

what if you had a good inline fan hooked up to it with good exhaust, would you still have heat issues? I think if you took care of all that you would still be able to keep it close and get the lumens to your plant.

RBK MOMS
th_1298422867_new_strain_004.jpg

th_1298422820_new_strain_003.jpg

RBK and BC GOD BUD crossed with GH LEMON SKUNK
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/th_1298422697_new_strain_001.jpg
th_1298422760_new_strain_002.jpg

here are some pics of the RBK moms and the baby GOD/Lemon Skunk cross new lucy mom and purple wreck

I use 2 of these for my moms as well. Just outta curiosity how close do u keep them to the plants? I try to keep them from nearly touching to around 2-3 inches. Also they kinda put out some heat and would think that a couple properly vented 400 or even 600s would put out as much heat if not less then two of these bad boys. My budding room is easier to keep cool and it's got two 1k watt'ers in there. What's ur opinion pit?

Ok the God/lemon cross is in veg now going to let a pair go to seed.just got a new batch of clones done RBK.Got some plants hardning atm to go for the long hall outside will plant them may 1.Getting ready to cut Lucy and purplewreck get them coned and start some mothers.ill get you some pic as soon i can been alot of work.I need to hit the damm lottery.

You and me both on the lottery Viper!

I'm patiently awaiting your lucy smoke report when the time comes. My friend thinks it has a skunk smell mixed but, I can't smell it but I don't have a good sense of smell, it smells very fruity to me. It is a great high for me. I'm real stoned but real functional. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom