The VipersNest Continuous

Drop a fast kite to see whats going on. Still rockin I see Pit. I got tired of the pebbles too. They don't really mix well with my ourside garden soil. But myself I found a grow WILL turn out alot of empty pots full of used soil. I have a place to dump myself I know alot of people don't tho. Such as in the city folks. I know I have atleast 15 gals of used dirt a week. That's alot of garden soil. Well hope your grow will do great I went back afew pages and no pic's. Guess I'll go alittle further. Best to ya and hope alls X'Mas was Green Keepem Green

Hey Pit, aloha and thanks for always being such a wealth of knowledge. Glad to hear you use carbs in the final flush, I've heard some ppl say not to, absolutely nothing but plain water in the last two weeks, but I've never really bought into that. I do a flush about 2 weeks before harvest, high-med nutes, then for my final water I like to do 2 part flush, and the last couple quarts I use blackstrap, once thats about completely dry/used harvest in the dark 20 min before lights on to trap any last nutes down in the roots. With this everything turns out really nice and smooth.
Looking forward to seeing how things are progressing, and hearing/seeing how you wind up working the CO2/temp/air exchange situation out, I've been trying to do that dance in my brain for a while now cause I plan on trying CO2 someday soon.

th_1293674449_bloom_192.jpg

th_1293674560_bloom_195.jpg

th_1293674605_bloom_196.jpg

th_1293674662_bloom_197.jpg

And i already have the new babies and new bloom going

Ill take some new pics of all the blooming gardens shortly.I just have been realy running around with the hollidays and all. thanks everyone for your support

Pit: Did I read that right? 55 gal rez changed once per week X 2.

That seems like a lot of water being used? Hmmm?....WOW!

saturn....the more pots you have the more water they drink.Yes at one time we need to nute twice a week with 55 gallons they would drink about 25 to 30 gallon in 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom