here are the new strains i just ordered

1x Spoetnik #1 - Feminized
1x Purple Wreck - Feminized
1x Power Skunk - Feminized
1x Humboldt - Feminized

1x G-Force - Feminized
1x AK-48 - Feminized
1x Yumbolt 47 - Feminized

1x 2 Free Feminized Seeds (orders of £20+)
1x BC Early Blueberry - Feminized

Pit,

I remember you saying a while ago that you use FloraNova. I have recently switched from Advances' Sensi A + B to floranova bloom at 8ml per gallon (Lucas) and my plants have exploded in my ebb and grow. Do you use Floranova in your hydro setup, or only soil? What ratio's do you use? Any additives?

I was rockin 1300ppm Sensi bloom and 300ppm big bud and my plants were nothing short of upset with me. I switched to Lucas formula and the next day there was a very noticeable increase.

lil.....I used nova in both soil and hydro but in soil i used 50 to 60ml of nova per 5 gallon and 30ml of floralicious in both bloom and veg.hydro is a different mix all together.I only grow in soil now. got sick of hydroton all over the damm house.i tryied to keep it simple i am using biobizz atm it works very well in soil.i posted the hydro mix a few post back.ill post it again.Ok here it is
veg
55 gallon rez
20 buckets
weekly water changes
PH 5.2-6.2 average 5.5
ppm 1300-1600 average 1400
GH nutes
new product-Floralicious grow-8 ounces
Flora Nova grow -8 onces
Foralicious plus-3 onces
Advanced nutes
Piranha powder-28 grams
Tarantula powder-28 grams
Botanicare nutes
Sweet-16 onces
"skip advanced nutes on the 3rd week"
Thats what the garden is running works awsome with 5 different strains
no burn or yellow anywhere on the plants

Bloom
55 gallon rez
20 buckets
weekly water changes
ph 5.2-6.2 average 5.5
ppm 1300-1600 average 1400
GH nutes
new products-floralicious bloom 8 ounces
flora nova bloom-8 ounces
Advanced nutes
Piranha powder-28 grams
Tarantula powder-28 grams
stop Advanced nutes after 3 weeks in bloom
Botanicare nutes
Sweet-32 onces
continue even in final flush

Hey Pit nice little selection of seeds there... looks like Christmas came early for you!

Wish Barney's had named ##$ better, we call them Lucys. OMM's got a couple going right now and I have 1 plus 2 clones, looking forward to seeing what you can do with her.

I'm also growing the AK48 and that's a beautiful plant, I'm anxious to see what you'll do with her as well.

My Lucy stretched a lot early, the AK was a late starter but she's still stretching a week after the others finished.

Many blessings to you through the holidays and upcoming year. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom