The VipersNest Continuous

Blacklips.....have to get a fan control to make the room work to its max or it will just vent the co2.I think i have enough air changing in the room now to keep them happy we will see.but my temps are down and i am happy.
Nice yea I hear ya on that its a constant struggle! i just got a sentinel fuzzy logic controller it was pricey but damn this thing really lets you dial your environment, co2 ,RH ,daytime temp, night time temp and all in one device I love it! and it never waste co2..

SS....4 bags of all mix 1 bag of lightwarrior that what i use workes well.to be homest my grow room is hot i need to water every 2 to 3 day the plants tell me they will droop lol.

Hi Pit...It's been a while. Things are looking great. My question is DO you mean that your using 4 big bags of Bio BIzz and 1 bag of Light Warrior for your plants? Starting right out of the EzCloner? :grinjoint: Thanks

Simon....that is the mix.From cloner to 3 gallon pots.Then just keep them watered.I dont feed till about 3rd or 4th week by then i am about 36 inched.Helps to keep the salts down.The way i think about it is, if you pay 25 bucks a bag of soil with all that goodness in it you may as well use it.after you use your nutes from the soil in veg. bloom is like hydro then
the peat is just a media.you have to feed every 2 to 3 days so its feed, feed then straight water on the 3rd.If 1 is drinking faster then the other she will get straight water also.just to brighten her up.

Thanks pit. I've switched over to dirt too. I've been going with a promix / Earth worm casting medium. I've been make my own guano teas to fees with. It is a mess! Bubbling 5 gal. Buckets and pouring it into a 2.5 gal jug through a funnel is starting to get old. Especially with 60 plants. But I gotta say I am having fun with the dirt.

Great set up Pit! I use Roots Excelerateur and Hygrozyme in my E-Z Colner but never have gotten roots in two days. :goodjob: Thanks for the tip on flushing at Res changes great idea.
I have been meaning to ask since Feb when I got busted and taken away we were both having some issues with H&G do you still use them or are you back on GH and why?

Thank you brother, your advice is always spot on and time tested. Whenever I read your advice I know it can be trusted and comes from the heart. :thanks::bravo::bravo:

+Rep

I bet that is exhaust on the scrub in the corner.. I have never carbom scrubbed my intake???????

Yeah, I know that would be venting out. But if you vent air out, then it has be added back in somewhere. In older photos of PitViper's space, the scrubber used to just have an inline fan on top with no pipe. It just blew the air around the room and cleaned it.

yep the room is much much cooler now.Its hard to vent your lights with mover because then you have to find a way to have a moving flex duct.so to keep the room cool now i have to vent outside.and has become another problem with C02 I need to get a fan controller.since i vent outside the second i turn on the carbon filter the C02 goes with it.It will be a fight with temp and C02 with carbon.I may like the closed system better but i bubbled the paint on a steel door lol.I dont want to waste the gas i burn by pumping it outside.Ill need to think on this one

Yard....I flush with fresh water every water change just for a few hours to clean everything off.Then nute them keeps everyone happy.I like Florakleen nice move to do it as you flipped them.

Thanks for the response Pit!

Great advice, I'll take it :thanks:

The 30 hours of darkness is no joke. Day 7, flowers are showing! Too much fun.

Thanks again!

yep the room is much much cooler now.Its hard to vent your lights with mover because then you have to find a way to have a moving flex duct.so to keep the room cool now i have to vent outside.and has become another problem with C02 I need to get a fan controller.since i vent outside the second i turn on the carbon filter the C02 goes with it.It will be a fight with temp and C02 with carbon.I may like the closed system better but i bubbled the paint on a steel door lol.I dont want to waste the gas i burn by pumping it outside.Ill need to think on this one

Temp control without venting will require A/C. More electricity, but you wont need to vent outside. Just need to figure out which method is more cost effective.

I thought CO2 was supposed to saturate your crop durring the 12 hour dark period when you don't have lights on and don't need to exhaust? I could be wrong but I thought I read that somewhere.

I personally exhaust my bloom room every couple hours to prevent moisture buildup...but CO2 is of little benefit with lights out, it is used in photosynthesis primarily and that is lights on only...:smokin: (As far as I understand the process)

:peace:

Hey, Pit. Like what you're doing. I stumbled across some of your forums on accident and I've been following yours, and a couple others', since. It inspired me to start my own journal. I'm already 2.5 weeks into flower so my 1st post is long lol. Anyway, if I could get your take on my setup and some of the difficulties I'm having, it would be much appreciated.

THX

Back
Top Bottom