The VipersNest Continuous

OK got some new pic
th_1306716852_new_babies_001.jpg

th_1306716899_new_babies_002.jpg

th_1306717058_new_babies_004.jpg

th_1306716943_new_babies_003.jpg

th_1306717098_new_babies_005.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/th_1306717135_new_babies_006.jpg
hope you enjoy the show RBK in bloom with some new strains got some great cross breeds comming

Hey Pit, looks like you've gone completely to dirt. Any particular reason for this or am I mistaken?

:peace:

Munki.....Cant stand cleaning hydroton it sucks. hard to get rid of after you are done with it.I just put the dirt in my mulch pile to recycle it.so to answer your question yes all dirt no more hydro not even with clones.think i have hit most of the ways to grow now dirt seems to be the best for me atm.But you never know lol

I have some nice crosses in the works now with some great taste and very strong buzz. when i get them stable it will be awsome. i just orderd NL -GOD BUD- SWEET TOOTH and AK 48.Sweet tooth is a soild 6 to 7 week bloom see if i can shorten some bloom times.should have a few strains done in about 2 years lol.need to do some select breeding.have some crazy plants atm. the GOD BUD/Lemon Skunk cross is great. got 2 phenos from it a purple fruit like plant and a moster heavy hard hitting plant very orange.got hundreds of seeds from the back cross see how they turn out.also had 1 herm in the bunch.Ill get all that straight.

Everything looks great! I started to read this thread from the beginning tell i realized it was 300 some pages lol. Guess I'll just hop on now and watch the show from here on out!

Munki.....Cant stand cleaning hydroton it sucks. hard to get rid of after you are done with it.I just put the dirt in my mulch pile to recycle it.so to answer your question yes all dirt no more hydro not even with clones.think i have hit most of the ways to grow now dirt seems to be the best for me atm.But you never know lol

I hear ya. Thanks for the info. Thinking of dropping a seed into some soil and doing a little outdoor adventure this summer. Hard to waste that summer sun here in So Cal!

PV... good to know you are staying busy!

I have seen some Flo around my parts... nothing inside though. The OD that I have seen is pretty sweet but I won't go into that because I believe that individual results may vary... as you vary well know... LOL

Here is a quick look at the Flo genetics:
Sativa 60 / Indica 40
Origins - Purple Thai x Afghan Indica
Flowering - 50-55 days
Harvest - Late September

A member of DJ Short's Delta 9 Blue Collection, Flo is an exciting plant. A sativa look-alike that matures early, Flo's name may reflect this plant's unique ability to produce a continual flow of buds through multiple harvesting.

Flo's large, tight, spear-shaped buds are made up of small, densely-packed, purple-striped calyxes. Avery productive, fast maturing plant, Flo gets tall and likes to branch out. The first buds are ripe by the end of September at or near the 45 parallel North. About every 10 to 12 days after reaching initial maturity, new buds form and can be harvested through the end of November, or as long as the plant can remain alive in the given outdoor conditions. Indoors, buds mature by the end of the 6th week of 12/12 light and are still producing mature buds into the 7th week. If you harvest only once, the yield will be more modest. Due to the Flo's multi-harvest potential, it is ideal for greenhouse production.

Flo has an energetic, motivating buzz with unusual clarity. This is true wake and bake pot, great to start the day off right without losing sight of your intentions. The flavor has a floral quality similar to Nepalese Temple Hash, with a touch of the blueberry tones that remind you they are relatives. The smell echoes the taste, remaining subtle and light. Flo was rated #1 at the 1996 Cannabis Cup by CC mag.

Anyone hear of a strain called FLOW some buzz about it need to do some research

Only thing I can add to Cap'n is that I was told that the later buds are stronger.

I have some nice crosses in the works now with some great taste and very strong buzz. when i get them stable it will be awsome. i just orderd NL -GOD BUD- SWEET TOOTH and AK 48.Sweet tooth is a soild 6 to 7 week bloom see if i can shorten some bloom times.should have a few strains done in about 2 years lol.need to do some select breeding.have some crazy plants atm. the GOD BUD/Lemon Skunk cross is great. got 2 phenos from it a purple fruit like plant and a moster heavy hard hitting plant very orange.got hundreds of seeds from the back cross see how they turn out.also had 1 herm in the bunch.Ill get all that straight.

I love the mad scientist/creator side of this beautiful plant too. Love developing my own strains and improving on others as well, pretty sure this is my favorite aspect of the growing side, other than the humanitarian/medicinal side of course. I love how there can be different phenos also and honing in on each one...well enough ramblin, just love seeing other people venturing out in the unknown and helping the cause.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom