LED light hanging question for cabinet grow

BrokrnEyes

Okay so I've encountered A slight issue when I went to hang my new LED 300 W grow lamps... I don't Entirely fit. All right so here is the issue:

Cabinet: custom-made 24X 36X 36 inch chloroplast cabinet interior) with an aero garden ultra LED at the center. The problem is, that on either side, front and back, of the aero garden scroll light, I come up about an eighth of an inch too short to hang both lights plus have the grow hood! Can I tilt the grow lights safely (in fact, angling the lights directly onto the plant) without any danger to the equipment? How much can I safely tilt the lamps? Also, the entire interior of the cabinet is lined with high-quality Mylar (seriously, the interior looks like a solar oven, though with event it is my sincere hope that it does not turn into such a thing).

Basic information about the LED lamps is as follows (can't post brand-name, nonsponsored product)
LEDs: 100PCS 3W grow LEDs
Dimension: 310*210*60mm (12.2x8.26x2.36 inches)
Coverage Area: about 2.6 x 3.2 Square Feet
Par: 380umol/1m 200/1.5m
Lux: 13000lux/1m 10000lux/1.5m
Lifespan: >50,000hours
LED Power: 300W (according to manual, optimal growth distance is 2 feet for the 300 W model)
Actual Power consumption: energy saving, just consumes about 100W-150W power, much better than the same product in the marketplace
Worldwide Voltage: 85v-265v

Also, if someone can tell based on the information I have given, how much heat can I expect to be coming from these two lamps in the environment that I have described above?

Led's can be run at any angle even vertical. If the light uses a good fan it shouldn't affect the life of it either. I know some pc fans are meant to be run horizontal and some vertical for optimal life.

Back
Top Bottom