LED light height?

GDfan

I'm hoping that you can share a few tips on proper light height for the mars lights I have two of the reflector series 144,s and the walls on my grow room are moveable so grow space isn't a issue I can expand my grow to be 3 "X 7 " box with 9" celings and heat isn't a issue excellent ventilation and temp is always able to stay steady 73% so were should I be for seedling ? during veg ? and bloom ? I know the manufacture might recommend one thing but the growers that you have talked to what are they hanging there lights at ? if I want to push the girls whats working best for folks

:circle-of-love:Hi GDfan, maybe because of time difference. Here is our recommend distance:
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
I suppose you are referring to 7 feet rather than inches.:love: During seedling, you can start from 30". During veg, keep it at 24"-18". During flower, I have seen other growers' distance. Some have put them lower than 10", but it depends on your plants' reaction. You can start to place it further and lower it gradually down to 10" or 12" during flower. Hope this will work.:high-five:

thank you sara

but come on not one grower that use,s leds wanted to help me out not a lot of love on this site

:circle-of-love:Hi GDfan, it's not like that. The growers usually go to Grow Journal section. If you go there, you will find some growers using Reflector144. Or you can come to my thread in my signiture. Many people are willing to offer advices.:circle-of-love:
thank you sara

but come on not one grower that use,s leds wanted to help me out not a lot of love on this site

Back
Top Bottom