LED lighting, wondering if changing from 1200w to 1800w or 2000w LED during bloom if it will produce better buds?

Mrinterlock

Trying new set up this time round to try and better control heating variances. At the moment under 1200 w LED with temps running around 23 humidity 40% and trying to get it up to 50 % but she’s Cold in Canada today fffs. Ive been wondering if I put 1800 w or 2000w during weeks 3 to 6 of flower wether or not it would help with Bud production and wether to drop back to 1200 w during weeks 7 & 8 to mimic end of season or stay the full course under 1800 w or 2000 w ? Growing in soil, 4x4x6, Great white shark & Dutch Passion Blue Berry. Always looking for experienced growers and a bit of help instead of flushing my money down the toilet.. Thanks in advance.

More light is always better...

But

If the Xtra light doesn't add more to the plant, meaning, if current light covers 3x3 area and new lights do a 5x5 but no plants outside the 3x3, then it really won't help, make sense

Bet yer 1200w is actually Iike 300w at the wall so I'm sure it would help

I was also looking at the Lumins and how they significantly reduce with the 1200 w and from my understanding you want your lumins around 1000

Lol... gotcha

T8 how many bulbs each..
Like stunned said I'd go a different route for flower and veg
Think a decent led would be better than T8 or T5

My T5s did good in veg, I started with a 4 bulb 4' in my 2x4 tent....then did a 8 bulb in it
They both sit now, all I use are QB lights

I’ve been looking at the AGLEX 2000 as well as the phlizon 2000 today and been really leaning towards the AG. Went threw the specs on both and the AG has both cycles with integrated switches for bloom & veg where as the phlizon doesn’t.
I’m not an electrition but according to what I’ve read the output is 300 watt for either. I purchased the Phlizon 1200 hundred thinking it would do the entire grow” which it can” but I was disappointed it didn’t have no bloom switch and that’s something I over looked when ordering. I was also disappointed when I read the pamphlet insert where it had a graph stating optimal nm was at 2.5*2.5 with 190 w output instead of the pitch that it was good for 4*4. So I’m thinking I could still use it as veg and set up 2*3*4 and up my game a little by purchasing either of these. I have a couple more weeks to decide and this led me to ask questions pertaining to the T 5 lighting & T 8 lighting earlier and see how these work as well. One thing I thought of was if the current light I have which is phlizon 1200, was if I purchased the 2000 phlizon it would have simular led due to same manufacture. But then I was also thinking the AGLEX would serve both purpose either way.. I welcome insight greatly. I’m no pro here just trying keep my Game on par and not waste four months..
To date I’ve only used 400 hps during my veg and 600 during bloom.

Back
Top Bottom