IrishGrower

Hi I'm thinking bout using LED lighting for my next grow which will be only 3 or 4 auto flowering low riders. I'm looking for advice on how many of theses will I need ?
Thanks
Happy 420:420:

Stay with cfl and wait for the price to drop in LED.

im getting it cheep enough seeming its coming from china, iv already asked the seller some questions but hes bound to tell me what i wanna hear so i bye,
im just wounding how many watts i would need ?
im not even that botherd about bills as im not that pay them lol i just here led gives better yeild ?

an exues my spelling my keybord is fucked....

There are so many conflicting views on lighting, so you'll hear a lot of preferences. You can grow with HIDs (most common it seems), CFLs, or LEDs. If you are ordering a cheap "300W LED" from China, I would recommend instead getting a Mars Hydro Old Model LED. They are the same price (around $100 USD with free shipping), and actually draw 185W. I know because I ordered 2 different models from sites that claimed 185W real draw, and weren't even close. Mars actually holds to that. I now have 2 of them, with decent results. I still have to get all my other factors in line, but these lights seem to be pretty good. For more lighting info, check out:
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

As for how many lights you need, I have no idea how large Autos get. Someone else will have to chime in!

Depends on how much you want to yield? Basic rule says around 1g/watt but it my varies by many factors.. so better expect 0,6g/watt or less if unexpirienced.. But normally you could hit eaven more than 1g/watt specially with LEDs which are known as better yielders, when you gain some expiriences ;)

If you're looking after LEDs I'd suggest you Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants I'm using their lights and I can tell this lights are great, really great for its price :)

Back
Top Bottom