LED's seem like the best way to go for me

damn man, she was sick :yikes: but on the brighter note they are some beautiful healthy looking clones! :yummy:
you will have to keep me up to date with your old girls daughter :p i wish you all the best bud! oh and they are some good looking pots, where did you pick them up from?

i got them off the internet. i found them on amazon.com they were $45 for a pack of 5. they have them in every size you could think of. and thank you for the compliment on my girls. this is my first grow so im pretty new at all of this lol

i got them off the internet. i found them on amazon.com they were $45 for a pack of 5. they have them in every size you could think of. and thank you for the compliment on my girls. this is my first grow so im pretty new at all of this lol

not bad man, i dont think they post to aus? and no worries, but there pretty fine for a newbie man! :goodjob:
how are the clones taking? im having heat issues with my seedlings at the moment, im in the middle of building a new grow box.

hahaha no worries, i go a bit over bored on my research sometimes, but theres no such thing as to much information :thumb:

Damn straight. I looked into the availability of UVB LEDs as soon as I watched your YouTube link as well. They seem to have a two minutes on Google and they're in the mail type of availability. This is all good.

So would fox farms microbrew do the same thing by adding beneficial fungi and microbes to my soil??? I was thinking about getting it for a preventative on my 2 clones I have. Also I think I found where my problem came from. I was using a pot that was designed so that you do not have to water as often. It had a built in water reservoir and so when the top 2 inches of soil were dry there was still a pool of water at the bottom. I fixed this problem by putting my new clones in "super roots air-pots" 2 gallon. These will help make sure my soil has lots of oxygen for that little demon root rot stays at bay lol. I'll post some pictures here later today of my sick plant (already dead and buried) and my clones in their new pots. Thank you for all the advice on root rot I think it will help a lot in the prevention of another plant dying. O and also I have read that by putting a large dose of h2o2 in your water 24 hrs

Use perlite in your soil and water properly.

You will never EVER get root rot.

so ive started a grow journal and hears where my girls are at :thumb:
girls_21.jpg
girls_11.jpg
big_mamma_2.jpg
big_mamma_1.jpg

I also use led grow lights and get those results. led is def the way to go. One thing is you dont want to judge a grow bulb by the lumens. that is just showing you how bright it is to the human eye. look for grow lights that have a high "PAR" output. that is the light your plant sees and can use. i have led grow lights. the par output per watt is crazy and the no heat facter works great for small places. you can also save over half on your energy bill. good luck

Back
Top Bottom