LemonStar Autos going down!

Mcdoolit

I had 2 bag seeds down that I thought were going to die (bad start lol.) So I ordered seeds for the 1st time. Went with Neptune. Gas reaper genetics- LemonStar. Super excited to see how it goes.
Bought a spider farmer light to upgrade from my blurple! The bagseeds are still growing, so looks like I'll be running two setups!
Hopefully, I won't throw it all down the drain....lol and if I do....just try again!
Happy growing!

20210215_153626.jpg
20210215_153921.jpg
20210215_153941.jpg

Yeah, thanks! Sometimes I just need to learn to leave em alone haha. Appreciate all the great advice from ppl here!
Patience is the hardest part, you should put your journal link in your signature as well, makes it easier for people to find lol.

Whats your plan for them?

Patience is the hardest part, you should put your journal link in your signature as well, makes it easier for people to find lol.

Whats your plan for them?

Well I didn't really intend to start a journal, just excited to share I guess lol.

I have rapid rooters and peat moss cubes. I was going to put them in one of those until I see some stronger roots, then in 5 gal dwc buckets.

20210223_142416.jpg

Started stretching yesterday. I've been at my mom's (she had back surgery) since Sunday. I had the hubby move the stretchy baby closer to the light and will most likely transfer them to some vermiculite mix for a little longer.
When I get back home, I'll put them in their buckets (if they are looking good) and start feeding em.

20210223_204722.jpg
20210223_205054.jpg
20210223_205214.jpg

So when I left for my mom's, I still had 2 of them waiting to germinate (figured they wouldn't,) but hubby checked and we have triplets!
He was worried about the helmet, so took it off and is worried he may have damaged it. We will see!
I should go home this weekend. I was hoping they could stay in the pellets all week, but w the way they r growing, I might have to get him to change it another larger temporary container until they get a little stronger.

Appreciate the advice! Yea knowing his big man hands haha I'm sure he just yanked it off. Naw, he has actually done really good and has been super patient with my twice a day - send me pics, do this, check that, hahaha I told him he is the bestest green daddy ever lmao!
I'll give em a bit longer to feed em. As always, happy growing!

20210303_054720.jpg

Threw these gals in peat pellets this morning. They are to replace my photos that turned out to be boys. :(
Sad my secondary tent won't have photos, but it'll be aight.
Both tents will have lemon stars in them. There are 3 freebies in the paper towel also. If they end up popping, I'll have 4 autos in each tent.
I probably shouldn't have put all of them down, but I honestly don't think the freebies will pop. They just didn't look as good as the lemon star seeds.
If they do, might give them to a friend that mentioned wanting to try and grow one or 2 small plants outside....8 buckets is a lot to manage when I could focus on half that and still get just as much of a harvest if I do it correctly.
Happy hump day and happy growing!

Eight single buckets would be a chore. I try to keep four running. Every once in a while ill get six going and its like double the work lol.
Then again i think i like growing more than smoking. Not by much tho. :rofl:

Haha! Yea, at this point I'm still smoking more than growing lmao! I need to chill and stop ordering crap while I'm high. Ordered some calmag the other day....realized once it got to my hs that I had just ordered some like a month ago and it was still in its Amazon box at the bottom of the closet haha!

Yea, I wouldn't mind just 5. The 3 that started together in one tent and the 2 that just popped in the other tent under the scrog. So, if any of the freebies pop, may end up just giving them away.

Back
Top Bottom