My First RDWC Grow

TheHydroManA

420 Member
Hey guys,
Thought id post my first grow, Id appreciate any input into my setup and ill help and give as much feedback as possible.
Im just waiting on an Aircon Unit and a oil heater then some nutes and we should be good to sprout some little seedlings :)

Keeping airtemps at 20c and water temps at 20c (hopefully lol)
Humidity around 60%
Airstones in each container including resi.

Just waiting on a Light Meter so I can adjust the intensity and do some further testing
(my theory is i won't have to adjust the light height just intensity)

Using a LED setup with a 300L Recirculating water setup.
1000Watt Spider Farmer G1000
6" Spider Farmer waterproof Inline Fan
Spider Farmer Humidifier

3rd Grow I plan to introduce Co2 into the room and build a cloning tent :)

2023-05-24 195146.jpg

2023-05-24 195223.jpg

Wow bro, I did not expect that for a first timer! Looks sweet. What size tent is that and what strains we running I'll definitely be a regular here!
✌🏽

Hey guys,
Thought id post my first grow, Id appreciate any input into my setup and ill help and give as much feedback as possible.
Im just waiting on an Aircon Unit and a oil heater then some nutes and we should be good to sprout some little seedlings :)

Humidity around 60%

Just waiting on a Light Meter so I can adjust the intensity and do some further testing

Spider Farmer Humidifier

2023-05-24 195146.jpg

2023-05-24 195223.jpg
Fantastic set up my friend :adore:
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:

#VIVOSUN # Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hey guys,

Humidity around 60%

Spider Farmer Humidifier

2023-05-24 195146.jpg

2023-05-24 195223.jpg
Nice set up Hydro

Wow bro, I did not expect that for a first timer! Looks sweet. What size tent is that and what strains we running I'll definitely be a regular here!
✌🏽

Thanks brother. Its taken me nearly 6 months to research and buy everything i need. the tent is a 2m x 2m x 3m tall.

Thanks to all the other replies, keen to make some friends and share my experience.

Tokin Roll:​

Hey Tokin,​

Everything i have used here is from my local hardware store. Its been a headache working it all out and there are a few things i would of done differently if i had to rebuild but it works now. The type of plumbing also allows me to make it modual so i think in the future ill utalize space more and add another two containers in for two more ladies.​

This rdwc setup cost me around $450, i was about to buy a prebuilt one by alien hydro but i was looking at about $1700​

Hey guys,

Humidity around 60%

Spider Farmer Humidifier

2023-05-24 195146.jpg

2023-05-24 195223.jpg
What a sweet setup!! That metre is awesome too!! Good luck with the grow!

I've decided to swap out the water chiller (at the moment) and use the air conditioner all the time to keep water temps lower, do you know if this will work? I know when i come closer into summer ill eventually have to buy a water cooler but for now and coming into winter i think ill get away with it.

In your experience what are the best conditions for a high yielding grow?

Back
Top Bottom