Autos - My First Grow

The bush on the right has been inveg for 10 weeks and it’s an auto . Wtf. No signs of flower not a male

IMG_2231.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

IMG_2232.jpeg

The bush on the right has been inveg for 10 weeks and it’s an auto . Wtf. No signs of flower not a male

IMG_2231.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

IMG_2232.jpeg
Has anyone ever had this problem? Autos, the timeline. I’ve got a plant from Dutch passion seed bank, it came up well but just stopped at week 3 nothing for 2weeks . Then it went off, shot up 3/4feet in 1/2 . That was 12/14 week ago and it’s still in veg . It’s close to flowering but it’s looked this way for weeks. It’s on week 16/18 . What’s going on? But I’ve got same seeds in a tub 3/4 weeks old. They are starting to flower already. Dose anyone have any ideas? First two pictures 3/4week old . Other two 16/18 week olds . Both critical

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Has anyone ever had this problem? Autos, the timeline. I’ve got a plant from Dutch passion seed bank, it came up well but just stopped at week 3 nothing for 2weeks . Then it went off, shot up 3/4feet in 1/2 . That was 12/14 week ago and it’s still in veg . It’s close to flowering but it’s looked this way for weeks. It’s on week 16/18 . What’s going on? But I’ve got same seeds in a tub 3/4 weeks old. They are starting to flower already. Dose anyone have any ideas? First two pictures 3/4week old . Other two 16/18 week olds . Both critical

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
You could try 12/12 to kick it into flower? It may have a pheno that leans towards photo and just needs a push
My current auto has been on 12/12 from seed - you get a smaller plant but it's almost entirely bud
Think I'd thin that out a bit, and it looks like it's asking for a bit more K esp in pic #2 - nothing fancy, a bit of Tomorite will do the job if you don't have a PK booster

You could try 12/12 to kick it into flower? It may have a pheno that leans towards photo and just needs a push
My current auto has been on 12/12 from seed - you get a smaller plant but it's almost entirely bud
Think I'd thin that out a bit, and it looks like it's asking for a bit more K esp in pic #2 - nothing fancy, a bit of Tomorite will do the job if you don't have a PK booster
I, needs a bit knp, I just top dreesed with bat poo. Time to wait and see what happens. I was think of 12/12 , but was worried about the one in flower n pre flower. I know the can go 12/12 but from what I understood more light more bud .Is that not the case ? I’d love to go 12/12. Tent in bedroom on 20/4 . It can be very annoying at times. I think what you’re seeing in pic is over feeding, always doing it every couple of week I have to flush. My plants love it they look radiant the next day. Thanks for the advice. I will think on it😎

Yeah, tent in the bedroom is ironic - lamp & fans running through the night to grow stuff to help me sleep :hmmmm:
So I compromise on 12/12 and accept that the harvest will not be maximum possible, but good enough
Would you mind tell me how much you get on average per plant . I didn’t bother last harvest . Stripped it through it in freezer.it was disappointing .Would like to know if the breeders are full of ship . Been meaning to open my up but it seems like that’s all I do. Anyhow one done will have another go tomorrow.

IMG_2350.jpeg

4/5week left I reckon, on all but one out of 8 . It’s been in veg since last week of July . And it’s an auto, same seed as 6 in flower. So I’ve switched to 12/12. Let’s hope it moves on .

IMG_2397.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2378.jpeg

IMG_2377.jpeg

IMG_2399.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2396.jpeg

IMG_2393.jpeg

4/5week left I reckon, on all but one out of 8 . It’s been in veg since last week of July . And it’s an auto, same seed as 6 in flower. So I’ve switched to 12/12. Let’s hope it moves on .

IMG_2397.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2378.jpeg

IMG_2377.jpeg

IMG_2399.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2396.jpeg

IMG_2393.jpeg
Well it’s been 3 days since I switched to 12/12. Everything is in flower, happy days.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey what’s up LRW?

Finally making the rounds and checking in on you. Really nice rig and a tent full of great looking ladies. Yeah dawg those chicks have got some legs, color me impressed!!!

Hmm me thinks if it’s been in veg that long then it must be a photoperiod. An auto will automatically begin flowering with any light schedule…

you‘ve got this!

Hey what’s up LRW?

Finally making the rounds and checking in on you. Really nice rig and a tent full of great looking ladies. Yeah dawg those chicks have got some legs, color me impressed!!!

Hmm me thinks if it’s been in veg that long then it must be a photoperiod. An auto will automatically begin flowering with any light schedule…

you‘ve got this!
I , I’ve gone 12/12 it look like it’s ready. So we will see. And the autos don’t seem to mind the change. One should invent smelly vision. Phew!

Well boyzes n ladies, deffo been sent a photo seed . Been on 12/12 a week now and it’s starting to flower. Should I complain to the seed bank? 5weeks left on one 6/7 on another, at least 8 weeks on the misfit of the bunch. Hate and love the flowering stage . Love watching my buds bulk up. Hate waiting . 4/4/6 tent size . It’s chocka 😎

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom