Autos - My First Grow

WRL

Auto, Skywalker haze, Dutch staravia passion seeds. Critical, grizzly seeds. 60% Indica, 40% staravia. I chose these seeds because the perfect for a first time grower. Both in 3 gallon air pots . 30% coco ,30%soil, 40%perlite 6/7 weeks, give or take a few days D,T,W. 1/12 litres daily 1 ml grow , flower, 1 tablespoons bat guano per litre . Plus 1 tablespoons of Epsom salts per gallon. Neem and yuca powder 1 tablespoons per gallon once a week with feed . Spider farmer led 300 strip light at the back of my plants. Above spider farmer 1000 par 600 , temp 23c/30 c humidity 50/70 . 4 inch extractor carbon filter, intake 4inch . Feed goes in 5.8 ph out 6.3 , soil ph 6.0 . Also have 7 seedlings in 4 days old , 70%coco,30%perlite tub in a tub .D,T,W . Par on them is 300 . Watering with calmag 1/4ml grow 8 ounces daily tent 4/4/6. 20/4 light schedule everything is on timers . Ph in 5.8 .coco mix ph 6.0 out Between 6.0, 6.3

IMG_0856.jpeg

Welcome LRW to 420 Magazine nice start and setup. You need to setup your signature grow like below on this post . It helps you get found of like wise growers . I’m a hydro but I check them all out , always learning .

Auto, Skywalker haze, Dutch staravia passion seeds. Critical, grizzly seeds. 60% Indica, 40% staravia. I chose these seeds because the perfect for a first time grower. Both in 3 gallon air pots . 30% coco ,30%soil, 40%perlite 6/7 weeks, give or take a few days D,T,W. 1/12 litres daily 1 ml grow , flower, 1 tablespoons bat guano per litre . Plus 1 tablespoons of Epsom salts per gallon. Neem and yuca powder 1 tablespoons per gallon once a week with feed . Spider farmer led 300 strip light at the back of my plants. Above spider farmer 1000 par 600 , temp 23c/30 c humidity 50/70 . 4 inch extractor carbon filter, intake 4inch . Feed goes in 5.8 ph out 6.3 , soil ph 6.0 . Also have 7 seedlings in 4 days old , 70%coco,30%perlite tub in a tub .D,T,W . Par on them is 300 . Watering with calmag 1/4ml grow 8 ounces daily tent 4/4/6. 20/4 light schedule everything is on timers . Ph in 5.8 .coco mix ph 6.0 out Between 6.0, 6.3

IMG_0856.jpeg
That set up is really neat

Rust spots on leaves whilst in flower. Can’t figure it out. Have read and tried 4/5 things . Flushed, changed ratios of newts added more call/ mag and less. Barely any critters. 9in tent only one with problems. It’s different type to others. They all get exactly the same. All levels are bang on . Can anyone help?

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

Rust spots on leaves whilst in flower. Can’t figure it out. Have read and tried 4/5 things . Flushed, changed ratios of newts added more call/ mag and less. Barely any critters. 9in tent only one with problems. It’s different type to others. They all get exactly the same. All levels are bang on . Can anyone help?

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg
? Anywhere near

Barely any critters. 9in tent only one with problems. It’s different type to others. They all get exactly the same. All levels are bang on . Can anyone help?
Barely any critters sounds like you are accepting that there are insects. @StoneOtter mentions Mites but also give a good look for Thrips because of size, shape and number of spots. Neither one of those insects is going to be good for the plants if they get out of control. They will weaken the plant and the harvest quality will drop along with the amounts.

9in tent only one with problems.
No matter what insect they will move from one plant to the next. Mites are so small they can float through the air when the fan is on. Adult thrips will usually walk or crawl for one plant to another but they can fly short distances.

I am seeing what looks like the beginning of insect signs on the lower leaves of the other plants. Looks like you still have the 6 plants in the one tote box and if any insects get onto the leaves there they will infect all six in a matter of a week.

Take a photo of the bottom of the leaves on the one plant in the corner just like you do when looking at the trichomes. Post it here and I am sure some of the others who are familiar with looking at the underside of the leaves will be able to tell if something is happening.

Back
Top Bottom