Autos - My First Grow

You're slaying it in there LRW!
Cheers bro 😎

image.jpg

Cheers bro 😎

image.jpg
17/20 c. 50/60 rh day 1 also 2 lbs sugar leaves and smaller buds.
Cheers bro 😎

image.jpg
. Thanks gents ,you have been very groovey couldn’t have done it without you 🙏😜🤬🤓🤩I got 2 lbs small bud n sugar leaves in freezer. I want to make vape oil , I have a press n bubble bags , but I’ve never done it before myself, any suggestions for me . I need top quality oil . I was going to wash it press that use lipids n liquidiser to turn it into oil. Am I going about it right?

You betca. Not going to take a bath today I stink of budliciousness 😍
All done . In total 9plants made it through until the end. That’s out of 60 /70 , autos seeds , mixed varieties. ( expensive) . Then I had to buy everything. For a complete budget indoor grow , as this is my was the first time. . Started in soil, perlite mix organic newts . Big mistake burnt through Any amount of seeds , seedlings . Switched to coco, perlite still organic, learned all my lessons and like I said got nine done . Should ave finished together but it didn’t work out that way. I got fed up so I didn’t waigh it ( harvest, trim , hang, sterilising tent hang the bud I liked the look of. Recon I got 45/55 ozs of sweet looking buds. At least 2.5/3.5 kilo of small buds n sugar leaves . That was a month ago. I am now smocking 10/14grams per day. Dried perfectly in 5 days , temp 10/20 c rh30/40 . Smocked great straight out the box. Been in jars 3week ish , flavour change every day. Strength bang on energetic spacy happy relaxed talkative getting stronger.Flavour were to start , some days it’s pure sour diesel. Others it’s flowers lemon mirang pie mixed berries or tropical fruits .I’ve made a shit tone of bubble hash live resin rosin ethanol extraction and b bag s of course. So was it worth it . Seeds, 60 , 10£ each
Tent set up. . 2 fans 1 heat fan 1 exhaust kit lights 5 spider farmer 1000 +600 all other bits base, newts .all in about a grand . So I’m happy, could have been happier. Any how I’ve got a pal who’s had 3 photos in his garden through the summer knows nothing they look lik shit but I’m going to give them some t l c . And all my doubters will finally know that I’m 🥸the bestest Gardner in the universe.

133CFB89-DDAA-4075-80B5-9D9F708D3C15.jpeg

IMG_2933.jpeg

IMG_2924.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom