LemonStar Autos going down!

I only used a scrog in my cabinet the once, and ill be doing it again (unfortunately that run had no journal). For me it's a way to handle the stretch, what I did wasn't the best. Next times ill put it roughly a third or half way to my maximum height. LST to create your branching, use string or something to pull the branches as they grow right into the squares that you want the branch tied into. Try to not have any going straight up. You'll have some eventually go straight up. It's a game of wack a mole to keep the branches going where you want.

Sorry if some of that makes no sense, super exhausted and sore. I did a time lapse (still new at them). I started one my last grow, but that had to be ended early.

I appreciate it! I was more so referring to when to tie em down for the first time.
I read about 4 or 5 nodes and then you can tie em down to the side of the bucket?
Is that about what u did w ur 1st bend?
Appreciate the video!

Ahh, I'll be honest. I grew them in very confined spaces, thus LST was done as soon as I could. They can handle it fine when young, I just tend to eye it, and when they look healthy enough for a bend....well here's an example of one I did.
20200512_200956.jpg

Top is the start of the bending/LST
Bottom is counter anchor. Always use a counter anchor, especially when the plant is still young.

Dusty could probably tell you the best node counts.

I
Ahh, I'll be honest. I grew them in very confined spaces, thus LST was done as soon as I could. They can handle it fine when young, I just tend to eye it, and when they look healthy enough for a bend....well here's an example of one I did.
20200512_200956.jpg

Top is the start of the bending/LST
Bottom is counter anchor. Always use a counter anchor, especially when the plant is still young.

Dusty could probably tell you the best node counts.
Appreciate it! Yea most places I read just said when they look ready lol. Of course, I always over think things.
I think I might wait another week or so. Maybe once I fill their res, then bend em over.

Whoot whoot. Looking fanfreakintastic.
That last one might grow might not. Ive had this many of times. They usually stay right there and never go.
Happy growing
Man, once they hit that res water they were happy campers!

I'll give the lol ahole a little longer and see what happens lol.

Happy growing!

20210322_195934.jpg

20210322_195354.jpg

20210322_195401.jpg

Hope everyone is well! I went away for a 4 day weekend, checked ph and ppm before I left (all PHs had to be dropped because they were up to 7.) Dropped em all to around 5.8 and ppms are sitting about 220-240. Tied em down and hoped for the best lmao.
Came back and they were sitting stable. The top pic is before I tied her back down. The bottom two,I tightened the tops before I took pics.
Think I should up the nutes? Starting to see a few preflowers already.
Gotta get some hooks in those lids asap also.

Oh lala, looking great. The last one looks a little unhappy or finicky, sometimes those are budzillas.
Happy growing

Thanks! Yeah not sure what's going on w the little one. We will see. She looked a little better after raising the light and changing her food up a little, but not sure if it was one of those.
She is the younger of the 3 older girls and I think I might have done some LST too early.
Either way, I'm happy my other 4 aren't being naughty. :)
I'm going on vacay for a week....I'm hoping they will stay stable while I'm gone.
Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom