LemonStar Autos going down!

20210305_052300.jpg

20210305_052234.jpg

This is the lil one that was a late popper on top of the hubby splitting it when he pulled the seed off while I was away lmao.
Crazy how it's growing. Do y'all think it will correct itself?

20210306_105204.jpg

20210306_103014.jpg

The sisters to Halfie up there! Big sis was moved to her nepot this morning! Hopefully it won't be long and I can fill up the res!

I couldn't get my 2 newest girls to focus, but they r running as smoothly has the top 3 so far.....anddddd one of my freebies popped. 6 buckets seems like a lot lol,so will probably give this one away. I have 2 scrogs that will fit my other tent perfectly....so thinking of running 3 under the blurple and the newest 2 under the scrogs and the new light.

20210306_104336.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Grilling out and drinking beer w friends today!

Hope you had some shinerbock. Ha thats my favorite. Mmmmmmm grillin n chillin.
Plant looks great. Hope the seedling finds a happy home.
Happy daze my friend

I cant say I've even tried Shinerbock. I've been on a Blue Moon kick for a while lol but since we wanted to get beer we knew everyone would like, ended up drinking budweiser. Lol
Luckily I wasn't too hung over yesterday. Good times though and amazing weather!
Plus, this morning my girl that I put in the nepot has a lil root coming out to the bottom already. :D
How long would u wait before filling the res?

If there is a root poking out you can now. Just dont let the water level up to the net pot. Just let the bubbles hit it when they pop, and you have roots coming out of everywhere.
I dont get a hanger from Budweiser but bud light gives me a headache on the first beer.
Blue moon is great. Nothing finer than a shiner. Lol

If there is a root poking out you can now. Just dont let the water level up to the net pot. Just let the bubbles hit it when they pop, and you have roots coming out of everywhere.
I dont get a hanger from Budweiser but bud light gives me a headache on the first beer.
Blue moon is great. Nothing finer than a shiner. Lol

I'll have to try one!! I am always looking for different beers to try. Gotta stay away from liquor lol.

Would u up the nutes when I fill the res? They are getting about 140 right now from the top feeding (the 3 bigger ones, but the 2 newbies are still on 0 nutes.)

I'll have to try one!! I am always looking for different beers to try. Gotta stay away from liquor lol.

Would u up the nutes when I fill the res? They are getting about 140 right now from the top feeding (the 3 bigger ones, but the 2 newbies are still on 0 nutes.)

Regarding beer- I'll toss in one to try: Innis & Gunn (they have a few different selections)

Can't say I've tried that either! But I never really try to broaden my horizons lol.
I like a Japanese beer called Asahi, but hard to find in small towns lmao.
Oh I love trying different brews! Got my 1st THC brews today (haven't tried yet).
Innis & Gunn is like no other beer I've tried

Oh I love trying different brews! Got my 1st THC brews today (haven't tried yet).
Innis & Gunn is like no other beer I've tried

I'll have to venture out for sure! I'm so used to drinking piss ant light beers. For the longest, my husband gave me shit cause I would drink those Budlight platinums lmao.
I didn't even know THC brews existed haha. You will have to let us know after popping one.

I'll have to venture out for sure! I'm so used to drinking piss ant light beers. For the longest, my husband gave me shit cause I would drink those Budlight platinums lmao.
I didn't even know THC brews existed haha. You will have to let us know after popping one.
It's not quite alcohol, but has THC in it, a 1st for me.
Hmm haven't had budweiser in ages. I've always been drawn to the imports...the fact that Innis&Gunn has high alcohol % is just a bonus. Goes great with some BBQ!

20210309_160337.jpg

Got the 2nd setup started. I'm hoping 2 put 2 under the scrog, but not sure if the height for photos would be the same for autos.
If they need to be shorter, I'll have to rebuild my scrogs.
Forgot a power strip also. :( been waiting a hot sec to try out the new toys and still have to wait haha
Patience right.
Autos can get pretty damn tall in a hurry.

Nice new getup! :high-five:

Autos can get pretty damn tall in a hurry.

Nice new getup! :high-five:

I was hoping you would tell me that. I think I'm gunna do like one of ur grows and just LST and use my scrog. I tried reading through the other night to see when u started, but couldn't seem to find exactly....well I was super high also lol and I'm the worst at looking for stuff. Always ends up being rightttttt in front of me, but somehow I missed it.
Any advice u can offer would be much appreciated!

New toys. The joys of being a grown up.
Looks like that will work, soon as you get a power strip. :rofl: sory had to. Thats some d.k. stuff right there. Just did a drywall job. Got there first day with a load of sheetrock, forgot the screws. :rofl:
Happy growing sis.

Yea lmao hubby keeps saying I need to start taking supplements to improve my memory....well at least I've trained him well enough that he knows not to suggest stop smoking haha!

I was hoping you would tell me that. I think I'm gunna do like one of ur grows and just LST and use my scrog. I tried reading through the other night to see when u started, but couldn't seem to find exactly....well I was super high also lol and I'm the worst at looking for stuff. Always ends up being rightttttt in front of me, but somehow I missed it.
Any advice u can offer would be much appreciated!

I only used a scrog in my cabinet the once, and ill be doing it again (unfortunately that run had no journal). For me it's a way to handle the stretch, what I did wasn't the best. Next times ill put it roughly a third or half way to my maximum height. LST to create your branching, use string or something to pull the branches as they grow right into the squares that you want the branch tied into. Try to not have any going straight up. You'll have some eventually go straight up. It's a game of wack a mole to keep the branches going where you want.

Sorry if some of that makes no sense, super exhausted and sore. I did a time lapse (still new at them). I started one my last grow, but that had to be ended early.

Back
Top Bottom