Let It Grow! :)

My last nug of Aurora Indica and one joint of Blueberry , already smoked 10 minutes ago :)

Aurora_Indica_and_Bluebery_Joint.JPG

Do you normally smoke the clear papers?

I've tried them a few times, but they are just too strang:high-five:e ;)

Nicely rolled and grown :)

No , just sometimes :) I prefer Raw organic papers or OCB Slim.
I like my 60cm bong too, my vaporizer and my pipe hehe

Never seen the clear papers where i live only thing close is zig zag ultra thins.

i smoke alot more in my bong or a blunt if i roll anything, i would love to smoke that joint tho i am OUT of pot.
and i love blueberry :nomo:

They are nice but nothing i would like to use everyday.
Never smoked a blunt, do you buy just the wraps or what?

I would give you one joint of Blueberry with no problems.

They are nice but nothing i would like to use everyday.
Never smoked a blunt, do you buy just the wraps or what?

I would give you one joint of Blueberry with no problems.

Yeah its called a "cigarillo" here you just slice it open and replace the tobacco.

i like a cigar on occasion,so a blunt once in a while is nice but my dad hates them and refuses to hit a blunt.
(he smokes cigarettes though idk.) i like papers too because you can taste the weed, the papers just run out so i use my vape pen or
bong/bowl.

Heh nice blueberry joint. That paper feels a bit weird to smoke though but its worth to see the content :)
Wish i could grow a blue blueberry sometime! Maybe ill pop a seed for the next run... hope ther is more chance for that during a winter grow with cold nights.

Here's some background on the Blueberry... Looks most excellent

The Origins of Blueberry Cannabis Strain

[The Blueberry strain is without a doubt one of the most exquisite and colorful cannabis hybrids available in seed form today. The history of the strain takes us back to the West Coast of the United States sometime during the 1970’s, where a breeder named DJ Short was working on a multitude of exotic landrace sativas from places like Colombia, Panama, Mexico and Thailand. He was growing up to 100 plants at the time, both indoors and outdoors, on constant lookout for desirable traits in the individuals. Needless to say, he sampled a great number of plants until he found what he was looking for. In his own words, one plant out of one hundred grown carried the traits that he was looking for and then there was still the complicated matter of working with plants that are naturally prone to hermaphroditism, like most pure sativas are to some degree. His efforts would eventually yield fruit and give birth to some of the most highly regarded strains in the world today.
His extensive research led him to the discovery of two very special sativas. According to the master breeder himself, the first plant was a highly potent all-around champion, “Juicy Fruit” Highland Thai female. It packed a very sweet tropical punch and an intense high that lasted for many hours. The second plant was a Purple Thai out of Oregon, Ohio. This plant was a cross between an outstanding Highland Oaxaca Gold and a very freaky Chocolate Thai. The hybrid was very dark colored and would express a deep royal purple color at the slightest exposure to cold. The finished product was equally tasty and strong as the Juicy Fruit female. Although both plants were equally matched when it came to potency, the Purple Thai became DJ Short’s personal favorite. It was emotionally kinder than the Juicy Fruit Thai, which was so strong that it could in large doses evoke terror in the smoker. These two old school "Thai Stick" sativas make up the female pedigree of all the DJ Short strains.
thai_sticks_retouched55.jpg

The male that DJ Short used was an Afghani indica that was brought to his attention in 1979 by some growers from California. Although the indica plant was something of a novelty at that time when sativas ruled the grow rooms, it soon became apparent that the plant was here to stay.

Now with these plants in his repertoire, DJ Short applied his knowledge of breeding and created new floral lines using the three plants that he had discovered. Soon enough he established his two best known strains; namely Blueberry and Flo. Flo was discovered within the initial floral lines where the Oregon Purple Thai was crossed to the indica male. Working further along those lines, DJ Short created the Blueberry by crossing the earlier lines to Juicy Fruit/Afghani hybrids. This means that there is a little of both the sativa mothers in the Blueberry while there is only Purple Thai in the Flo. DJ Short himself explained that some traits were more accessible through the Purple Thai, while others could be found by further crossing the plant to the Juicy Fruit Thai hybrid. The Original Blueberry was bred towards an indica expression although a more sativa dominant plant was also worked on and later refined into what we today know as the Blueberry Sativa.

The Origins of Blueberry Cannabis Strain - Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds :: Seedsman

Nice read!
Aww... would be so great to find a hazish purple pheno once :) Thought it has more indicas in the family tree :)

The Origins of Blueberry Cannabis Strain - Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds :: Seedsman

the original blueberry from dj short has a "brand name" crinkle effect bred into the genetics, the leaves of the plant will crinkle due to a
mutation bred into the plants genetics, it disappears after the first cross to another strain.

I would love to grow it myself.

the original blueberry from dj short has a "brand name" crinkle effect bred into the genetics, the leaves of the plant will crinkle due to a
mutation bred into the plants genetics, it disappears after the first cross to another strain.

I would love to grow it myself.

Oh my maybe it wasnt even N overdose with my first blueberry, just that trait?
Nice info, thanks!
I think i really will pop one next grow :)

Oh my maybe it wasnt even N overdose with my first blueberry, just that trait?
Nice info, thanks!
I think i really will pop one next grow :)

I have not grown this myself, but yes its how you know your blueberry is actually dj short genetics.

My dad tells me all the time about smoking back in the day rico, he says that hash oil came over to the states in blistex tubes and you just squeeze a line of pure hash onto a paper and roll a joint, he says the thai stick came really tight and wrapped on a stick a quarter ounce of some dank on a stick for $30 dollars. then you unwrap the string and put it in a joint.

I want to get my hands on some panama red and Acapulco gold seeds, just to surprise him when he tastes the flavor,
he says that the panama red back in the day used to come in it would be all white on the outside and once broken into the bud on the inside would be nothing but red.

Yes Rico :)

This is one of my plants in the Veg. Room, Critical +, tomorrow i will harvest my Skunk Nº1 #1 so i will put the dieseltonic of this room in the other room and i will take pics :)
Veg_flo.JPG

At the bottom right is my Skunk Nº1 #1,Bottom left Grape Gum, Left Dieseltonic (Stretched 2x,very compact nodes for a sativa! im waiting big fat and long colas!),at the right Skunk Nº1 #2.
Fl_2.JPG

Skunk Nº1 #2 now day 44 of flowering,waiting for big buds,starting to swell now :)
S121.JPG

And this are the lowest buds of my Skunk Nº1 #1 , its like a 5 gram sample but thats ok lol
s1_2_1.JPG
s123.JPG

Back
Top Bottom