Let It Grow! :)

Nice clipper, Med. What's that green stuff beside it?

Jk. Plusreps :)

:laugh: some kind of flower, i dont really know :)

i have a bunch of clippers man , really like the colorful ones.

Medicatetoday, tomorrow, and every day! :) Im sub'ing bro, lovely plants, very interested in this, since I also have 250MH and 400 Hps! :)

Medicatetoday, tomorrow, and every day! :) Im sub'ing bro, lovely plants, very interested in this, since I also have 250MH and 400 Hps! :)

Thanks man :) yea, i thing you can say that, i will upgrade on my next grow, thinking of a 600w hps and a 120cm x 120cm x 200cm grow room, RVK extractor fan ... i want more yield and a bigger space, i will put 6 in that space.

But yes for now this is all i can show man, i hope you like, more harvests to come in the end of July/early August. :high-five:

Good luck with your plants!:thumb:

I need some help, please... can you tell me if this is a big calyx or a male banana? it got orange hairs coming out of it and it have a pointy shape not curvy like a banana ... they got a little burned because my exhaust fan blowout,the heat rised a lot, fu*k.

wtf21.JPG

wtf15.JPG

I cant really see on the picture, its a bit blurry (To take close up pics, take a magnifier glass and place it in front of the camera :D ). I would wait and see how it develops, but if it has any pistil or hair, its def not a male flower.
Plants looking real nice and green. :Rasta:

I cant really see on the picture, its a bit blurry (To take close up pics, take a magnifier glass and place it in front of the camera :D ). I would wait and see how it develops, but if it has any pistil or hair, its def not a male flower.
Plants looking real nice and green. :Rasta:

So ok man, not a male flower for sure because of the hairs! :) i think it got a little burned and the calyx turned a little bit yellow so i was thinking it was a banana and they are big calyx,never seen this big.
I will take some pics of this plant, is a Dieseltonic ,1 month in flowering, looking big!

hey buddy just came to see wasup:)
looks like you have figured it out. If hairs grow you are fine. nice plants brother.
I do wish the pics were a small amount better tho:)

hey buddy just came to see wasup:)
looks like you have figured it out. If hairs grow you are fine. nice plants brother.
I do wish the pics were a small amount better tho:)

yeah man , didnt want my Dieseltonic to turn hermie... and i think i have an high CBD pheno ,i know that because CBD dominant plants are not "Sticky" but very cristally like THC dominant ones.

This pics were taken in a worry if you know what i mean haha i was stressed just thinking i had a hermie.

but yea man , thanks!! :high-five:

Bad luck with the fan, Med. High temps are an asshole.

Burned blooms do look funny, but remember that "bananas" take a while to ripen.

Tweezers are your friend. If in doubt, rip it out.

If you are wrong, a single flower less won't matter :)

Bad luck with the fan, Med. High temps are an asshole.

Burned blooms do look funny, but remember that "bananas" take a while to ripen.

Tweezers are your friend. If in doubt, rip it out.

If you are wrong, a single flower less won't matter :)

My heart was about to explode! i turned it on and CAPUUUUUM!!!! i was like "jidjwdwjdww sh*t djdejdeed sh*t"

Im waiting for my RVK with 2 speeds. 215 m3/h and 385 m3/h :) a little expensive but i literally can say "bye bye heat" :thumb:

This big calyxes are just in 4 tops of the Dieseltonic, the rest of the plant doesnt have anything like this but yes they have hairs so no worrys.

CBD, CBN, THC, and all the rest of the amazingly incredible cannabinoids are contained in the tricomes, specially the tip! they are sticky because their work is to protect the plant from ultraviolet rays, and catch the pollen.

Back
Top Bottom