Let It Grow! :)

looks more like a big calyx...

That was my first impression. These bananas on my pic would open up later, and let the pollen fly.

Had some similar looking calyxes on my lemon, those somehow opened up, and other calyxes grew out of them later. Was worth not touching them (got me thinking too), there are quite a few calyxes on top of the torn apart one.

That was my first impression. These bananas on my pic would open up later, and let the pollen fly.

Had some similar looking calyxes on my lemon, those somehow opened up, and other calyxes grew out of them later. Was worth not touching them (got me thinking too), there are quite a few calyxes on top of the torn apart one.

Yea man, thanks...! :)

This plant is the Dieseltonic, she had one of that "things" in every top (8/9) but just in the tops...and they all had hairs coming out of the big "ball" but two didnt have any hairs but i could notice brownish things inside, i clipped all less that one in the pic to see what it really is.

Oh and man,i need to take picture of one, it open up and it was full of hairs coming out of it, a big hairy jungle...

big hairy jungle aheuaHUEAHU I bet it looks like it bro :) glad to read that!!!!!

Today one of the branches of my Skunk Nº1 #2 was broken when i opened the growroom...its good to have big buds. Haha this is the little one,more one week and i will harvest.
Bud_214.JPG
Bud176.JPG

pics or it didn't happen, med :)

question:

Have your friends ever not liked any schmokes you gave to them for free?
for real

You'll have to excuse my post with old quotes as ive been reading your journal to catch up to date. Mission accomplished... Subscribed

Today one of the branches of my Skunk Nº1 #2 was broken when i opened the growroom...its good to have big buds. Haha this is the little one,more one week and i will harvest.
Bud_214.JPG
Bud176.JPG

Oh what a shame, now you will have to smoke it... so sad.... :cheer:

i have to find a pack, they look so cool. How well do they smoke?

Slow and smooth,its nice sometimes to do a J or two with those papers but i really prefer Raw king size :)

Good Weed, Med :)
This is Nanners growing out of a false seed pod. Cool :)
herm_001small.JPG

I would get rid of them.

Happy Fried-day :)

Hihi.. trololol.

I just wanted to help though!

Just fyi - i let one go ripe, poured the pollen all over a bud, but it was really not potent - maybe 5 calyxes got seeds from them in the whole room. Even though i saw a nice pollen cloud. Did not dare to use the seeds, the pollen seemed so weak, maybe that was stupid.

Back
Top Bottom