Let It Grow! :)

Ahhh! Nothing like the fruits of dedicated hard work.

Nice little journal Medicatetoday,
Glad you never give up when it was slow at the beginning, link in the signature is essential. Lovely harvest well done:)

I never give up man ;);)

Are you doing a lot of curing on those buds? 3 months or smth? because, hell no way I could..... Looking really nice!!!!! wouldnt mind coughing my lungs out with some clorophile :) smoke the thing wet........ or eat it.....! :< Good job bruv. :Rasta: Jah Bless

Are you doing a lot of curing on those buds? 3 months or smth? because, hell no way I could..... Looking really nice!!!!! wouldnt mind coughing my lungs out with some clorophile :) smoke the thing wet........ or eat it.....! :< Good job bruv. :Rasta: Jah Bless

I have a lot more harvests to come... more 7 :) i will give it at least 1 month of curing but i will try it of course, expecting 40 grams.

Lovely buds :)

what does the #1 and#2 mean with the dieseltonic and skunk?

2 Skunks and 2 Dieseltonics :) so Skunk Nº1 #1 was the sativa dominant and the #2 was the indica dominant!

Is it true the Dieseltonic finish in only 60 days? lot of foxtails and sativa look to finish so quick...i expecting 2.5 ounces of one of them,tied up this morning, this lady likes to fall (it is falling all over the place)

Finally my Dieseltonic is up again...

Hello1.JPG

those are some nice lookin colas :) :Namaste:

They are super heavy... :)

Day nº57 of flowering on this one :high-five: its a 60 day flowering strain but i doubt it, lots of foxtailing happening and swelling.

Back
Top Bottom