Let It Grow! :)

CBD, CBN, THC, and all the rest of the amazingly incredible cannabinoids are contained in the tricomes, specially the tip! they are sticky because their work is to protect the plant from ultraviolet rays, and catch the pollen.

And animals, because they dont like the taste and smell! from a documentary :)

Yes, i knew that man ,just trusted the one who tried it :)

I do not see a male flower forming yet but please keep up with your updates so we may all see how this develops. at worst you may have a male banana pollen pod form, if so simply pick it off if you have no use for pollen.

My new exhaust fan :) no more hot temps.
rvk.JPG

Sexy :)

I'm a big fan of your big fan :thumb:

Its potent, i use speed number 1, with number two i almost can fly so maybe some day when im in a worry with heat i will use it :)

Haha that was a good one!:thumb:

That IS a nice fan. Speed settings too I need to quit being so cheap.....

Buzzed oops I mean subbed.

So far so good :) 77F temps now and just with the speed number 1 :high-five:

Expensive but worth it!

daaaaaaamn that looks like an allien from another galaxy broo!! LOL ! funny xD When in doubt, I use a Magnifier and tweezers! take em out, 1 banana removed, will save a whole bud of getting polinized (if not worst).

Besides that, plants are looking real pretty, sexy ladies!

daaaaaaamn that looks like an allien from another galaxy broo!! LOL ! funny xD When in doubt, I use a Magnifier and tweezers! take em out, 1 banana removed, will save a whole bud of getting polinized (if not worst).

Besides that, plants are looking real pretty, sexy ladies!

Oh man, i forgot that idea you said! taking pics with the magnifier glass! i will do it tomorrow! :)

Can't really make out, but doesn't look like a banana from this distance.
I made a shot of one last year:

That was a calyx they grew out of.

Is it opening or the bananas go out straight like that? :) mine doesnt look nothing like that, looks more like a big calyx...

Back
Top Bottom