Let It Grow! :)

Great Journal MedicateToday! Some great info throughout the thread, you need to purchase a camera! I want to see more!
:bravo:

Ill have to check back after I do some more reading on things, still not up with all the lingo an talk quite yet :blalol:

CONGRATS TO ALL 10 MEDICATETODAY'S WRAPPED UP INSIDE YOUR HEAD ON YOUR HARVEST.:bong::;)::yummy::hmmmm::bongrip::rollit::yahoo::thedoubletake::lot-o-toke::smokin::helpsmilie:+REPS

What are the next strains on the agenda?

Hello there Mr.Chimp :thumb:

I already have started a new grow but i dont have a camera so a new journal with just words is a little "EHNN" ... :(

But the strains i have are : Somango Widow , 6x CBD Skunk Haze , Kaya 47 , Kali 47 , Bluehell , Lemon Skunk , 4x Skunk Nº1 , Critical :)

You can always throw some my way if it's too many.

I'l eventually do Bluehell. I did Medical Seeds Y Griega, 1024, 2046, and Jack La Mota before and liked them all a lot. Man I got too many seeds now but Jack La Mota, Bluehell, and No Name would be a nice order.....

The Y Griega Genetics are amazing! :) i want to try in the future from Medical Seeds: No Name
Devil Fruit
Sour Diesel
Hammerhead
Channel +
White Widow

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom