Lifetime smoker, first time grower

I see it, have you tried cal-mag? "Everybody's doing it.."😋

It's not an uncommon deficiency, I think it's just a lack of the nutrients and so the plant sucks what it can from the rest of the plant. So if you start adding the missing nutes she should bounce back to some degree
Yh, recently got sum, starting to add.. but here my recent dilemma, when adding full strength GH and cal mag to 1gallon water, I have to add ALLOT of PH UP, like a few ML. so much it makes water look like this..lots of floaty chunks, and settling at bottom into a slurry. I’m guessing thts all the salts? Worried bout tht goin into pot. Shld I let it settle, and keep from pouring tht bottom slurry in, or thts normal, shake and feed?

IMG_1624.jpeg

Hi, I also suffer from anxiety, minez caused by the anti-seizure meds I take. from the research I've done, higher CBD lower THC indica is supposed to be better on treating anxiety. Luckily I live in a state where there are dispensary everywhere an I can just ask for a indica that's tasty and has higher CBD than THC. I've never grown a indica plant. when I'm not so stoned I'd like to read this journal it seems interesting

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BakWardzMan

The order in which you add you nutrients will cause the water to cloud up.
What order are you adding or mixing your nutrients?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Yeah whoa idk 😶 I've not ever checked the pH on my nutes before or after I feed. I tend to give the plants a liter of water first, then while that settles in I get the milkjug made up, I don't ever check the balance before or after. I usually watch how the plants react a few hours afterwards. I'll look for signs of stress or burn in the leaves. If the leaves show burn I don't give any more nutes for a week or so.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BakWardzMan

The order in which you add you nutrients will cause the water to cloud up.
What order are you adding or mixing your nutrients?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
The order I bn using is what the bottles say: CalMag, FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom…then PH Up

Back
Top Bottom