Light advice please!

OregonGrown79

So, I have just acquired a new tent. Twice the size of my current 2x2. Currently I run a Mars2 400 watt and have had pretty decent success. I want to stay with LED in the new set up and am currently shopping. I like the idea of running 2 Mars2 400's in the new 2x4 but really am torn. I like the looks of the reflector 96 and running 2 of them too. Any suggestions on which way to go? I am shopping on fleabay and Azon right now.
OG79

Re: Light advice please!!!!

So, I have just acquired a new tent. Twice the size of my current 2x2. Currently I run a Mars2 400 watt and have had pretty decent success. I want to stay with LED in the new set up and am currently shopping. I like the idea of running 2 Mars2 400's in the new 2x4 but really am torn. I like the looks of the reflector 96 and running 2 of them too. Any suggestions on which way to go? I am shopping on fleabay and Azon right now.
OG79
Why not upgrade and get a cob kit?

Not So Rookie Anymore

Re: Light advice please!!!!

COB is just a little out of my budget!! I was hoping to keep it under $400 for the both of them. Plus, I am only going to ever have 3 plants in flower so..... I am keeping my other tent for 1 mom so I can stay within the legal rules. Anyone else wanna chime in?
OG79

We have the PS mini it's definitely a good light but wethinks the dwarf would've been better for the cabinet we grow in. Very high par down the middle but the side aren't getting as much intensity as we would've liked

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those lights look great. I like the "500" watt version. The actual wattage is only 210 so that puts it at 26.25 watts per square foot. I was hoping for 400+ that will put it at 50+watts/soft. $1000 for 2 lights is way more than I want to spend!!! It does look like it penetrates well which is good. I worry about the 2x4 foot print and getting full coverage the whole 4' length from 1 light. I will take another look at them when I get home tonight. Thanks for the replies and tips. Keep 'em coming!!
OG79

Back
Top Bottom