Light combo for greater potentcy and yield

Strange the link is not working for you , I don't know whats up with that

I'll post a photo in case you can't access this link Remo Nutrients - BubbleGum ChocoCandy - Sterile RDWC

They work well together

IMG_040043.JPG

IMG_077957.JPG

IMG_081247.JPG

IMG_081043.JPG

You can see the DWC 5 gal buckets in the photo below with the trimming station still set up.

IMG_084235.JPG

Drying tip , hang a trellis net in a circle with an entrance , enter it and hang buds , or hang them from the outside
IMG_084637.JPG
IMG_084737.JPG

Here's next round starting off each under single 100w Chinese no name grow chips , hence the purple color.

IMG_085445.JPG

Cree Vero and Citizen leds cast a white light

Done like a pro ! Bravo ! Im impresed with what you are growing there and how you grow grait setup you taking things seriesly i enjoy it

Hey there I'm growing with HPS LED combined, in my journal. I have a red leaning led panel and a blue leaning panel with the HPS in the middle but if I were to put two more different technology lights together it would be double end HPS and LEC/CMH, 2 DE to 1 LEC in a checkerboard lay out I think it would trich up big time with long heavy buds.

Hey there I'm growing with HPS LED combined, in my journal. I have a red leaning led panel and a blue leaning panel with the HPS in the middle but if I were to put two more different technology lights together it would be double end HPS and LEC/CMH, 2 DE to 1 LEC in a checkerboard lay out I think it would trich up big time with long heavy buds.
Im learning alot from you and im sure that there is much more to learn im for sure going to use your knowleg if you dont mind you got every thing i need for my next setup and grow i realy like your setup and im wayting for you to update me on your new lights and how your light combo came thrue what your doing is exactly what i was looking to do just wasnt sure but now i know that im on the track with the answers i needed

Absolutely it's why I journal it so if someone is trying out what I'm doing they might have an easier time of it one mistake I made was starting the hps to close by the second day of stretch they had light burn

Hi coco dream if you want the ultimate Cree built light contact jimmyjames905 on here he builds custom lights that will make your grow top notch.
Hi grandpag:
Ty but im closed on the lights im gana get and even if i wanted i dont see how i can send so much money 2 some one i dont know witch makes it problematic 2 make a deal but ty vm.

How large of a grow area do you plan on?.. What size of a light footprint are you looking to cover.. If you're looking for a rdwc, one plant, one light grow, i could possibly help with that.. Is it just one light you want? How many plants? Will you be doing hydro, in any form... All these questions will influence light choice.... I, myself, have taken a wishing trip with an unlimited budget, it never amounted to much.... Not to say that's what you had in mind...

How large of a grow area do you plan on?.. What size of a light footprint are you looking to cover.. If you're looking for a rdwc, one plant, one light grow, i could possibly help with that.. Is it just one light you want? How many plants? Will you be doing hydro, in any form... All these questions will influence light choice.... I, myself, have taken a wishing trip with an unlimited budget, it never amounted to much.... Not to say that's what you had in mind...
Hi dr:
My grow space is 10 square meter and the probably will be growing in coco not sure yet i liked ledbud combo of lights its very inportant 4 me large yied but it has 2 come with the max quality bud so the light have to be maximum quality aswell led bus has bin more then a big help 4 me and spiled alot of light on this issue id love 2 here what suggestions you have and learn what you have in mind.ty vm 4 your help in advance

Back
Top Bottom