Lighting with parans (solar collector&fiber optics send the light to the grow)

progoracle

420 Member
From the Web site Naturligt ljus med solljus inomhus - Parans fullspektrumljus - Parans "Arans offers sunlight for indoor environments through an innovative system that captures and directs the rays of the sun. In a simple way Parans allows you to get natural sunlight in every room: receiver on the outside, cables that transport the light through the property and luminaries that spreads the light inside. Through Parans system you get the perfect lighting experience where you work, learn and live." and i would possibly add to that "grow"...???

:jawdropper:They even have a Hybrid solution, the "L2 Luminaire fits standard tile ceilings with exchangeable modules. It is the easiest way of integrating Parans solar lighting, through simply exchanging some tiles. It comes with or without hybrid technology, combining Parans light with LED technology."

This means that there is a way to supplement natural light with LED and control your lighting times of course. (11/13. 12/12, 18/6 etc)

I wrote to these guys about my idea and am waiting for a response, maybe they will have someone test this(i am a volunteer even if my grow space in very small, less than 4X4) so we have an idea of cost vs results has anyone thought of this kind of system to grow indoors?

This is what i had sent to them and their response is below:
Yesterday
81.93.149.214 Hi i am from Quebec city Canada and have a very small grow room in my basement and was thinking that this technology could apply to grow room setups around the world. Using natural light to grow indoors. There are millions of people around the world that grow food, flowers etc inside to control the environment 100% either in earth on in hydroponic setups.
I am part of many forums on multiple continents and have never seen this as an option, It could be revolutionary.
With many states and even countries changing the law to allow Cannabis to be grown by the users Medical and otherwise the possibilities are huge if this technologie can prove itself with test grows and test cases.
I would like pricing for this, my goal would be to use this opportunity to test this out and write about my experiences on different forums and possibly get other grow operations involved if initial results are good.
Have you had any experience installing this in places where snowfall is abundant?

Thanks
Parans Support
15:59 Thank you for your e-mail and interest in Parans Solar Lighting!

We only sell directly from Sweden to bigger projects that contains a minimum quantity of 10 pcs SP3-systems or more. Otherwise we can not be responsible for installation support and long-term product support. I need to get a better understanding of the size of this project. How many units? What kind of project is it? Do you have any drawings you can send me?

A presentation with a more comprehensive description about Parans you find here: Dropbox - Error

Our retail pricelist you find here: Dropbox - Error

Product specifications and Installation Manual you find here: Parans - Brochure and product sheets for download

Just get back to us if there are further questions or if you want to discuss a specific project.

Best regards
Nils

I dont think i will pursue this but if someone does please let me know, i think this has potential but do not have the time, knowledge and money to start any type of testing with this technologie. I just thought it could be a great idea saving costs down the line energy wise. Maybe there is something better out there, i am open to suggestions... Thanks

:scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom