Lighting

LowcountrySC

Hello everyone. I know I will get a lot of different suggestions, but I'm asking anyways. I'm growing in a closet that's 3x3x6.5. What would be a good light for this size area and could I fit two plants, or just stick with one? Thanks for your help. I winged the first grow and would like to make some improvements this go round.

You could do 4 quadline plants, each 1.5 feet square. If you have ventilation and energy isn't crazy, cheapest is a 600 Watt HID. You can dial the new digital ba;llasts down to 250 watts and up to 600w. Less than $150 with MH and HPS bulbs. A real 300W(+/- a few watts) LED would work too. One of our sponsors. Series 2+ Red Spec 250w Dimmable Grow Light Kit | Budget LED. also: Mars TSW 2000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars TSW 2000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

Mean Well drivers and Samsung LM301B SK chips rock, from what I am reading. Cree COBS are the latest I think, but I am new at LEDs. I did my first indoor grow in 8 years this summer with CFL, LED, and HID progression. You guys got me hooked. I grow a surplus in my greenhouse, but playing indoors is fun.

We have a few options that would work great for your grow area. I would reccomend one of our Full Spec Kits. Gives your plant the spectrum it needs for a full cycle grow. If you are looking for a primary flowering light, we would reccomend our Red Spec Kit. All our kits feature Samung diodes and come with Meanwell Drivers. You can use code "420MAG" to save 10%. If you have any questions, please let us know!

Hi Low, it is a white led, sun like spectrum, with high PPE around 2.15~2.35umol/j. You will love it. We have many positive feedbacks on the TS series already. :green_heart:

Hey Sara. Would this light be that much better than, let's say, the TS 1000? Are these kits that come with the timer, and other accessories. Will these lights be adequate for both veg and bloom?Just trying to educate myself. Don't want to be to cheap, but I'm also on a budget. Thanks for your help.

Hey Sara. Would this light be that much better than, let's say, the TS 1000? Are these kits that come with the timer, and other accessories. Will these lights be adequate for both veg and bloom?Just trying to educate myself. Don't want to be to cheap, but I'm also on a budget. Thanks for your help.
Hi Low, the TS 2000 is suitable for 3x3 flowering, while TS 1000 is suitable for 2x2 flowering space. Their spectrum, design are the same, just the coverage difference. :green_heart:

The TS series we sell at official website are standard ones, with light, ratchet hangers, introduction manuel, etc, but with no timers, ph testers. :) You can buy those from local stores :circle-of-love: And all of our lights are full spectrum for both veg and flower, so feel free to use, different growing stage, hanging different height. :yummy: The TS series might be the cheapest new tech led grow light in the market, since we are factory directly and we don't set the margin high for our growers so more can benefit from the new tech:circle-of-love: We have many growers feedback mentioned that our light quality standard can match the ones 3 times price more in their local market, :ganjamon: So, feel free to buy.

Hi Low, the TS 2000 is suitable for 3x3 flowering, while TS 1000 is suitable for 2x2 flowering space. Their spectrum, design are the same, just the coverage difference. :green_heart:

The TS series we sell at official website are standard ones, with light, ratchet hangers, introduction manuel, etc, but with no timers, ph testers. :) You can buy those from local stores :circle-of-love: And all of our lights are full spectrum for both veg and flower, so feel free to use, different growing stage, hanging different height. :yummy: The TS series might be the cheapest new tech led grow light in the market, since we are factory directly and we don't set the margin high for our growers so more can benefit from the new tech:circle-of-love: We have many growers feedback mentioned that our light quality standard can match the ones 3 times price more in their local market, :ganjamon: So, feel free to buy.
Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom