Lil help plz

Dementedx

Can any1 tell me what may be causing this there are about 4 more leafs like it?

100_2766.JPG

And also can any1 tell me how close i am to flowering this plants been growing for a month from seed

100_2768.JPG

thx

oh ok thx. would superthrive do it cause i think last time i watered i put an extra drop by mistake.

this is just a trial plant got it from a bag because i ordered some ferminized seeds and dont want to mess it up

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Dunno
How Many Plants? - 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? - veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? - about a month since seed
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? - ind
Soil or Hydro?- soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? - For this plant is miracle grow i just bought ff of
If Soil... What Size Pot? - 3 gallons
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? - 68w cfl 4200 lumens
Is it Air Cooled? - house central ac
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? - 78 - 82
RH of Room/Cabinet? - 40 - 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? - 7
Any Pests? - not yet
How Often are you Watering? - 2 - 3 days (got moist meter)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? -nothing yet just the superthrive
Size or Square Footage of Room? - 7' x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2

:thanks: Yeah all i used so far is tap water that i let sit for a few days opened superthrive every 2-3days. So should i just throw the plant away is there any chance of it flowering?

ph been 7 sometimes a lil more i need to go buy bottled water i been using tap i heard spring or r/o would be good is that true?

I feed my soil babies PH6 water. It ususally comes out at 6.5ish. Do you have or know about PH adjustment chems? I use a powder called "PH Down". I add a bit, test the water, add a bit more, test the water... you get the idea.... till I get to 6.0. If you go with additives like nutes or what not, be sure to test the PH after you add the additives.
Spring water might be fine, but you really don't know what's in it.... could be full of minerals that might cause issues. R/O is usally fine. Bottled might be ok... depending on the filtration process.

Whatever water you use... test it and adjust it as needed.

Cheers!

yeah im gonna buy the ph up/down and i need a test kit all i got is the 3way soil meter do you know if that will test the ph on water accurately?
btw how long should i wait before i start flowering this plant any idea?

The 3 way soil meter lies. Never trust them for anything other than a general moisture reading. Get a test kit or a ph meter. I'm wouldn't purchase PH up unless you know you need it. I've never adjusted up.

When to flower is an interesting question. You can flower at pretty much any time once your plants mature. You plants appear to be mature enough for flowering.
Your flowering decisions should be based on space and timing.
Most growers will thell you that the plants will double in size between the start of the flowering cycle and harvest.
Of course, if your plant grows larger in veg before you flower it, you'll get much bigger yeild, so your goal should be to keep them in veg as long as possible. If you have the room and time to grow an MJ tree, why not?

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

oh ok thx i was actually a lil confused about the veg part because i read somewhere it takes 3 months in veg then another site said 3 weeks so i didint know what to do but now i get it thx and ill buy the ph test kit tomorrow with the ph down thx for all your help

Oh no... there's no set number on the veg time. Just limited by time and space. Of course, you don't want to send them into flower when they're immature. I use the leaf nodes as my maturity signal. You'll notice that the young leaf nodes come out of the main stem evenly... one on each side of the main stem. As your plant matures, the new stems will grow in an alternating manor.

Cheers

Hey, hope anything I say helps.

Vegging is the time the plants has for initial growth. Veg time is controlled by having lights on either 24 hrs on and 0 hours off (24/0) OR 18 hours on and 6 hours off (18/6). As Tead said, growers will say plants will about double in height by the end of flowering. This also depends on the strain. Some triple or more in height. Do some research on strains you acquire... find out before hand about how much the strain tends to grow. Once your plant is "matured" and you have reached the vegging height you desire... Switch the light schedule to 12 hours on and 12 hours off (12/12). This will start the budding process... aka. Flowering.

Most strains will be done flowering approx 8-11 weeks after lights were turned to 12/12... depending on strain. Again, research the "flowering time" if possible. Once plants have developed buds in the alloted 8-11 weeks they will form many THC heads or trichomes. This will change color as the plant matures and will let you know when to harvest.

Ok. From now on..do NOT use Miricle Grow. Its crap. I suggest sticking to Fox Farm Soil. It comes with enough nutrients in the soil already to supply the plant for the first 30 days. When you give nuts to your plants... Dont use the amount suggested on the bottle. Use a little less and work your way up. See how your plants react to the quantities of the nuts. Check your water runoff after watering and compare it to the pH of the water before used. You want the mixture of your soil and water to be around 6.5 on your run-off.

Ok ima go smoke another bowl. lol

:ganjamon: DM

Dank Budz speaks wise words.

Thanks Tead.

MG has all the extra shit added to it already that will not help you produce good pot. When you do your transplant... use Fox Farm Soil.

-DB:ganjamon:

thx guys i appreciate the help. i already bought ff ocean for the ferminized seeds i dont plan on usin mg anymore also got ph down and the test kit. im thinking of buying ff grow and bloom but its a bit expensive here gonna have to wait a while

Back
Top Bottom