Lilsnow's - White Widow - First 600W HPS Cabinet Grow

Day 21

Plants are looking okay, still warm in the cabinet. Both buckets are light proof and more healthy roots are developing (one brown one is still there, just leave it alone?). The leaves are wilting and I think its the temp of the water plus time to add nutes. I froze some water bottles today and put one in each bucket tonight. My plan is tomorrow add some bc boost, and then maybe some bc grow and sugar daddy, want to check ppms and gain an understanding of how much each nute kicks it up. That's all for now, pics below.

PPM 20 PH 5.8
30145.jpg
27182.jpg
29167.jpg
28172.jpg

Day 22

They def liked the water bottles and the nutes. Ended up adding 2 dropper bc boost, 1 dropper bc grow, and 1 dropper root 66. PPM 70. Will probably add the sugar daddy tomorrow.

31897.jpg

They are looking good lil. Leave the brown root. :thumb:

I am going to be out of town for a week and am concerned about the water temps. I am planning on raising the light all the way up for the week and am thinking about getting two large freeze pack things to put in the buckets? Any other suggestions? Added the sugar daddy this morning PPM at 75. Think it will be good to leave like this? or do one last water change and get the PPM even higher? it seems like the BC Boost is what kicks it up the most and according to instructions needs to be added first. Was also planning on dropping the ph to 5.5 so it can rise while I'm gone.

Day 34

What's up everyone? Hope everyone had a good memorial day weekend. Back from vacation and the plants survived! I changed the water added 2 tsp bc boost 1 tsp bc grow 2 tsp root 66 2 tsp sugar daddy, PPM 150 ph 5.8. Pics below. Now am at a decision point to either let these grow naturally since its my first grow or try to top and train? Any opinions and advice would be helpful.

32174.jpg
33179.jpg

They are looking fantastic man. Bigger than my Blue dream in soil. The Hydro method really does speed up growth once the roots hit the water. Top them for sure at least once....let them bush out a little
Cheers man, keep it up.;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, life gets crazy some times. Overall the kids look good but I keep having issues with the roots. First time was because light was getting in from the cups after some rock wool went away, solved this by adding more rocks and running some pure water for a few days.

Last week changed water and did 4 tsp bc boost and 2 tsp bc grow ppm 400 and they looked like they responded well. Pics below. Still some brown in the roots not sure what else I can do. Planning on changing the water tomorrow and upping nutes to get ppm to 500.

20160623_191854.jpg
20160623_191859.jpg
20160623_191904.jpg

Flipped to 12/12, I switched the locations of each plant, to try and even out the growth. The bigger one is drinking like a champ, giving it full nutes today, no indication that it cant handle it. I picked up some hydroguard and gave 1 tsp to the smaller plant. For a while it wasnt drinking much water but it looks like it has picked up. Getting pretty excited. Thankful for how much I've learned so far and can't wait for the next one!

20160714_181415.jpg
20160714_182325.jpg
20160714_182332.jpg

Looks good man. Good luck with flower!! I flipped the blue dream almost 2 weeks ago now. Gonna have to do an update but been super busy. I'm opening my own dispensary in my home town. Lots of work.... Cheers man. ;)

New Update.

Big plant is still beasting it, totally taking away from the second plant but I don't think there is much I can do, will be happy with whatever it ends up with, not going to rush it. I tried moving some branches away from the light etc. Next one I'm planning on just doing one plant with a scrog. Pics with some close ups below.

20160727_205120.jpg
20160727_205130.jpg
20160727_205717.jpg
20160727_205720.jpg
20160727_205730.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom