Little help here! Plant is confusing me

Nickystickybuds

This lovely Sweet Tooth Auto here is really playing hard to get! Her trichomes. Are cloudy all if them are. However look aT the amount of white hairs on her? Any thoughts guys n gals? She looks Sativa but shes gonna smoke like Indica cuz I'm waiti g right?

Attachments

• 20190430_185011.jpg
    20190430_185011.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 20190430_185000.jpg
    20190430_185000.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190427_125146.jpg
    20190427_125146.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190427_125119.jpg
    20190427_125119.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 117
Be sure yer not looking at trics on leaves

Ya she looks like she has awhile to go
Think id no better. I was Chris and took another look yesterday. The trichomes are cloudy too. Idk but no harm in waiting. Im at 9 weeks from sprout today. So another couple maybe. A lot of white hairs turned amber when i got home from work. This this Chris immediately starts flowering! Like 4/5 weeks old and she had a bunch of calax
Screwed me up lol. Barneys Farm did say it finishes in 10 weeks. Thanks for response bud

Hi all first post. I am 43 days since flip, unknown strain. I would like to do a 2 week flush any idea when to start. Thank you.
First off welcome to @420. Second that pkant is a beauty. I oersonally think and there's a thread around that states flushing is a total myth. Smoke not gonna be different or quality. Personal preference reall. If u want just give water until your ready to chop

Do you think I should start now with just phd water.
Listen to Emilya cuz i don't flush...at all
Nature doesnt flush so i don't either!!!!
But sounds rigjt, being that youd wanna ph the water. Again im lazy so i leave my water out for 24 hours wether that even does anything idk and that's it. I absolutely smash mine with nutrients. Others say half strength. So its all person im just my opinion. I never have any ussues at all either so idk really

Thank you. I dont do a real flush just Phd water for 2 weeks. I started Overdrive beginning of week 6 not knowing strain. The trichomes are 75% cloudy 25% clear I'm looking for 90 cloudy 10% amber.

Hi Emilya do you think I should add anything to the overdrive? I have some kind of deficiency but I dont really want to mess with it at this point unless you think I should. This is a different plant that looks behind my last photos.

Attachments

• 20190501_180101.jpg
    20190501_180101.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 106
Thank you. I dont do a real flush just Phd water for 2 weeks. I started Overdrive beginning of week 6 not knowing strain. The trichomes are 75% cloudy 25% clear I'm looking for 90 cloudy 10% amber.
Thats cool man. Ya i just use theFOX Farm Soil Trio and follow a schedule someone on here set me. Just around the last week i let het suck up whatever is I the pot. I don't even give her water last week i wanther to struggle to live looking for every lady grain of anytging lol. That's just me. The thing is i work so many hours plus have little kids so the last think i wanna do is all this crazy shit. Its a plant. Its comes from nature and nature wants to live!!! I feed it give it plenty of light( i do autos only. I give 18/6 her entire life) LST and top her and that's it! Haha works for me. I hope you get a fat ass haul though man! Keep me posted and happy growing

Hi Emilya do you think I should add anything to the overdrive? I have some kind of deficiency but I dont really want to mess with it at this point unless you think I should. This is a different plant that looks behind my last photos.
Towards the end of their life they're using up every nute they can find. Totally normall I only one week ahead of where you're at mine are starting to turn as well but. I hope i coukd help sorry to jump in on her question

You didn't jump in it's cool. I will take any advice I can get. I've been growing autos the last few years these are the first that aren't since I was a kid 40 years ago lol. I lost track of what seeds I was using I have 5 plants have no idea how many strains. This one I didn't top its completely different than the rest

Attachments

• 20190501_180106.jpg
    20190501_180106.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 97
Some Sativa strains will keep putting out white pistols. Sometimes even when the plant has been chopped and hanging they still put out new.

Look at the time the breeder said the plant would finish. Use as a guideline.

Lots of things can happen the longer you run a plant. Sometimes 1 in the can worth 2 on the bush.

You have to make that call.

Just water and let the plant use up the stored nutrients in the leaves.

Senescence is a thing - the plant will be ok. Looks pretty good from here.

She's is perpetually thirsty. When that stops happening thats a sign she's ready to chop.

I run Sativa - they drink a TON of water in flower.

The longer I run them (+90 days of flower) the more risk I'm taking.

43 days on a 50-60 day flowering plant. Your on the back stretch.

Water for the win and watch the plant turn colors like in the fall. Perfectly normal and expected.

Sativa in my experience, some don't go amber. So be aware of that.

You may end up with clear and cloudy mix. Why Sativa is mainly a daytime
puff for me.

Thanks. I'm now on day 68 no amber in sight. Although its white hairs are changing orane by the day! Another week maybe 2 well see. And also i know its not quite finished cuz not even half the plant has changed colors. So i know I've got some time to go

Back
Top Bottom