LoLIsh's Dutch Passion Orange Bud & Ortega Indica - Indoor CFL - Soil

Hello folks. Back with another update.

The girls are doing fine. Just watered the Ortega Indica today, but the Orange Bud will be another day or so before I water her.

The Orange Bud is getting tall. Pushing up at about double the speed of the Ortega Indica, which is expected. The Ortega Indica is a medium sized plant, and it doesn't Yield the highest, but I like the medical qualities it has. The Orange Bud is supposed to be a tall plant with a high yield.

Orange Bud
IMG_7221.JPG

Ortega Indica
IMG_7220.JPG

Cheers!

Hello all. Back here with another update.

So while the Orange Bud is getting taller, the Ortega Indica remains pretty small, but still pushing out a good amount of leaves.

I decided I'm going to LST the Orange Bud. Try to SoG it.

IMG_72221.JPG

And here's the Ortega Indica. I think I'm just going to let this one grow without topping or LSTing.

IMG_7223.JPG

Looking good! THings are starting to turn arround for you. I agree, I would not top or LST the Ortega.

How far are the plants from the light? I try to keep mine 2 inches away from CFLs. Its hard to tell distance in the pictures.

Hello all. Sorry I've been inactive. Just busy.

The girls are doing great. The Orange Bud will have 13 total tops from the LST. However, about 3 of them will be pretty small.

The Ortega Indica is doing good. This picture is a little old, but she looks a little droopy today, so no pictures of that. This was taken like 4 days ago. So their a little bigger than that now.

I've been able to give them about 3 or so hours of sunlight a day. Sometimes I'm able to give them around 10 hours, just depends on the day, but I think it's helped with the progress. I did this with my first grow, 4 plants and those plants turned out quite larger than expected. One even got around 4 feet. I'm not going for that big this time. Just trying to get a few Oz's out of these.

IMG_7247.JPG

IMG_7244.JPG

Cheers!

So I need some help.

The Ortega Indica has been doing this for the last week. I'll water, the leaves look fine. Nice and perky. The plants are chilling in the sun for about 5 hours a day. Once I take them from their sunlight and put them back under artificial lighting, the Ortega Indica's leaves all start to droop. The Orange Bud is fine, not effected by this at all.

I've been battling yellowing leaves on the Ortega aswell. Starts at the bottom, yellows at the tips then eventually browns and crisps up.

Could this be signs of stress? Am I stressing her out by moving her from sunlight to CLF to sunlight to CFL?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom